Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
My guess is UGA wins the championship again this year. I'm rooting for Oregon or Washington, and to a lesser extent Michigan just because I'm tired of the same teams winning over and over again. That said, I still dont have nearly as much hatred for UGA as I did for Bama. I guess I'm somewhat appreciative that they knocked Saban and smug Bama fans off their pedestal.

Advertisement
The Troles get in, they have to match up against the Dawgs.

The Committee has designated UGA as the cleanup crew to prevent any Pretenders (like FSU) from getting within a Light Year of the Trophy.

If Louisville can't take care of Business, then we'll have to Mine the Salt during the UGA/FSU game.

The Troles get in, they have to match up against the Dawgs.

The Committee has designated UGA as the cleanup crew to prevent any Pretenders (like FSU) from getting within a Light Year of the Trophy.

If Louisville can't take care of Business, then we'll have to Mine the Salt during the UGA/FSU game.
Louisville should be able to take out FSU. FSU has been the luckiest team I have ever seen. From calls, bounces, missed kicks, opponents having down years, you name it. They are the ultimate pretenders this year.

Advertisement
Man, it would be nice to see the Hurricanes play on Championship weekend. The one weekend we were there the Hurricanes had no shot against Clemson and that game was over before halftime

Advertisement
If FSU loses and every other top 5 team wins we better not see OSU get a bid.

I’d rather both Washington and Oregon make it in if Oregon beats Wash in a close game

either way, there could be a lot of one loss teams who are deserving after this weekend

Advertisement
It will probably have to be their greatest effort to date.
The call has already been put in

1697915300855688.png

My can't lose parlay that 100 percent will lose:

Michigan -21
Over 55 - Texas/Ok State
Tulane -3
Liberty -11
Lousiville ml
Bama/UGA Over 54.5

Advertisement
Back