Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
Let’s go Louisville and OK St

If those two lose and bama beats UGA and Wash beats Ore the. sEC will get two teams in the dance

FSU and Texas lose Ohio St backs in yet again

Ohio St is basically like the biggest lobbying group that manipulates Washington DC in the college football sense, yet their fans complain constantly

Their season should be over, of the top 8 ranked teams, they are the only one not playing this weekend in a Conference title game yet the teams that are playing in title conference games can lose thus benefitting Ohio St., thus like last season and in seasons prior. They basically had their title game last week and lost to Michigan and Ohio Sts resume is not as good as Washingtons (even if they lose to Oregon)or Alabama should Alabama beat Georgia yet they can and would make the playoff if Texas and FSU lose

This and based off the fact they still made the playoff last year after losing to Michigan by 20 at home in the same fashion as set up for this season

Its ridiculous the treatment they annually get

Advertisement
FSU and Texas lose Ohio St backs in yet again

Ohio St is basically like the biggest lobbying group that manipulates Washington DC in the college football sense, yet their fans complain constantly

Their season should be over, of the top 8 ranked teams, they are the only one not playing this weekend in a Conference title game yet the teams that are playing in title conference games can lose thus benefitting Ohio St., thus like last season and in seasons prior. They basically had their title game last week and lost to Michigan and Ohio Sts resume is not as good as Washingtons (even if they lose to Oregon)or Alabama should Alabama beat Georgia yet they can and would make the playoff if Texas and FSU lose

This and based off the fact they still made the playoff last year after losing to Michigan by 20 at home in the same fashion as set up for this season

Its ridiculous the treatment they annually get
Unless Bama beats Georgia.

You aren’t kicking Georgia out of the playoff. Bama sneaks in at #4.

1) Michigan
2) Oregon or Washington winner
3) Georgia
4) Bama

Out: Semenholes and the Nuttsuckers

I would sure hope Bama jumps Ohio if that happens and that GA would stay ahead of Ohio as well
If bama, wash, mich win I don’t see how OSU would beat our UGA for that final spot to be honest.

But there is a human element. I feel like OSU, under Day, are perennial underachievers. As weird as that is to say lol…..but I am here for it. Fawk osu

If Texas wins I think Ohio St is locked out

Leaves Georgia, Bama, Michigan, Oregon, Washington (doesnt matter winner tonight is in, Washington outside chance still gets in if loses) FSU

Even if FSU loses, its Georgia,/Bama, Oregon/Washington, Michigan, Texas

Where it gets crazy, is not if Bama wins, but if Michigan loses

Advertisement
Unless Bama beats Georgia.

You aren’t kicking Georgia out of the playoff. Bama sneaks in at #4.

1) Michigan
2) Oregon or Washington winner
3) Georgia
4) Bama

Out: Semenholes and the Nuttsuckers
If bama beats uga they are in and u can’t take uga out you just can’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Ducks vs Huskys game makes this Friday like ahhh....
1nl.gif

Advertisement
Back