Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Advertisement
WOW..some salty folks out there! And what a way for the PAC to go out.

*Anyone notice there were pass plays with only three receivers out on the route, going against 5-6 db's? And guess what? Pennix stuck it in tight windows. Ya'know, like good qb's do🙄.

Advertisement

It’s wild to label Lanning as a “great coach”. He might be a great football coach, but he’s done nothing to stand out as a head coach.

If I’m an Oregon fan I’m scratching my head with the playcalling. Lot of that stuff was backyard/breakdown football with a lot of **** throw at or behind the LOS. Stark contrast to Washington’s play calling. They called a gem.

Advertisement
It’s wild to label Lanning as a “great coach”. He might be a great football coach, but he’s done nothing to stand out as a head coach.

If I’m an Oregon fan I’m scratching my head with the playcalling. Lot of that stuff was backyard/breakdown football with a lot of **** throw at or behind the LOS. Stark contrast to Washington’s play calling. They called a gem.
Think they don’t believe in Nix. Kid will get exposed in the league

Advertisement
Advertisement
****. Knew he had injuries at IU but not all those.

It's a great story. I don't think he's a consistent NFL starter, but he should stick around as a backup and spot starter for years.

I actually think this is a highly overrated QB class.

Duck fans calling for Lanning’s head is hilarious. They lost by 3 in a highly competitive entertaining game. From the fans’ comments you’d think they got run out of the building and lost by 50.

Advertisement
Back