Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

View as article
Want to is nice and all but being weak, light in the *** or just not that type of player matters more. The bigger issue is making guys do something they can’t. That’s called awful coaching. We had five years of film of Mallory being a bad blocker yet we lined him up inline to block.

Advertisement
Want to is nice and all but being weak, light in the *** or just not that type of player matters more. The bigger issue is making guys do something they can’t. That’s called awful coaching. We had five years of film of Mallory being a bad blocker yet we lined him up inline to block.
Meanwhile, Brantley lays people out when given the chance. Well, a few times anyway.

Plus his position coach for the last 3 years was still on staff, who knew what his weakness was.

No excuse to let this type of **** happen. At some point you'd think Mario would have put a stop to it. It's something that does concern me about him. There's no way he was blind to this stuff, but it kept happening anyway.

Advertisement
No, he can’t teach Skinner and Mallory desire.

He can teach them proper technique. Not only do these guys NOT have a desire to block, they also do it wrong when they do attempt it.

It’s the TE coaches job to at least teach the basics (elbows in, hands on chest plate, good base). These guys are out there lunging, whiffing, or holding on almost every god**** play.

Mallory has been here 5 years.....5.
He has looked the same awkward way blocking because he doesnt have the want to...hence you see the lunging, whiffing, holding....hes either catching half the time.....how come we almost dont see that with Brantley, Mammarelli, and Arroyo?.

You think Geseicki for the Dolphins who has been in the league is any different....the dolphins pretty much have given up on him being a blocker at te unless its against dbs.
A te coach should 100 percent be a recruiting spot. Same as a rb coach.

With Field and before that Hartley thats what youw ant there.

Hopefully this kid responds to the weight room the same way Rosseau did. I swear Rousseau got on campus one week looking like a beanpole, and the next week He had muscles poppin' outta everywhere.
I seen him at the first camp in the spring that UM had...He literally was assisting with the group I was payng attention to OL/DL so im about 2 steps away from him and John Campbell. I then came back on the board nd told everyone we would have a freak athlete in him....dude looked like a dinosaur...it was incredible. Because i was 1 on the board that actually wasnt high on him because i thought he had a thin , narrow, frame i was wrong.

Mallory has been here 5 years.....5.
He has looked the same awkward way blocking because he doesnt have the want to...hence you see the lunging, whiffing, holding....hes either catching half the time.....how come we almost dont see that with Brantley, Mammarelli, and Arroyo?.

You think Geseicki for the Dolphins who has been in the league is any different....the dolphins pretty much have given up on him being a blocker at te unless its against dbs.
A te coach should 100 percent be a recruiting spot. Same as a rb coach.

With Field and before that Hartley thats what youw ant there.
If Mallory and Skinner saw less minutes to Brantley, they likely transfer. Thus, you have to find the kids that can and will block that also have the talent to play outwide and the speed to go deep.

If Mallory and Skinner saw less minutes to Brantley, they likely transfer. Thus, you have to find the kids that can and will block that also have the talent to play outwide and the speed to go deep.

Hence you see the te class we got this year...to match with the Arroyo,Skinner group. Brantley is a weapon that needs to be unleashed alot more imo. Mammarelli is a solid inline blocker for us.

Advertisement
That’s fine. We agree on the personal responsibility and talent.

At what point is the coach accountable for the development and performance on the field?
If we are speaking on Te's and this years team or moving forward they very well better be progressing...considering we have 2 TE coaches on staff...**** near 3 of them

Isn't California one of the few states that allows high school athletes to sign nil deals while in highschool?that explains rashada and Collins flips
I mean the dude has like 2 weeks to wait before Early National Signing Day. He's not committed to us 'cos he can sign an immediate NIL deal.

Advertisement
I seen him at the first camp in the spring that UM had...He literally was assisting with the group I was payng attention to OL/DL so im about 2 steps away from him and John Campbell. I then came back on the board nd told everyone we would have a freak athlete in him....dude looked like a dinosaur...it was incredible. Because i was 1 on the board that actually wasnt high on him because i thought he had a thin , narrow, frame i was wrong.
Would it take him a few years or could he contribute early on?

At what point does ensuring that “something” is executed properly become a priority?

Essentially what you’re saying here is that Field isn’t responsible for the players not learning.

If he’s not, then what is he responsible for exactly?
No, he not saying but parties must participate for it to be successful.

If teach a class on thermal dynamics, and I go over the First, Second, Third, And Zeroeth law of thermodynamics.

In class you show me you understand what I am teaching. I tell you to study and practice those laws, we have a test Saturday at noon.

You don't study outside of class and go partying. You fail the test. I walked past the study hall and never see you in there. You never come after class to let me you need.

Don't make me a ****** teacher or are you (not you) just a ****** student?

Did you do everything your parents told you do? Probably not. Does that make them bad parents?

That’s fine. We agree on the personal responsibility and talent.

At what point is the coach accountable for the development and performance on the field?

If see the collective group looking bad, then that coaching. Mallory not blocking is on Mallory not Fields

Ponce comes to mind bad coaching. None of QB looked ready play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back