Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

Attachments

• 605C8C21-F452-40F1-B635-9B23D0E72474.jpeg
    605C8C21-F452-40F1-B635-9B23D0E72474.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You know You were trying to pawn it off like you made that. Stop it.
Man STFU....I was making Eggs in Purgatory before you were born....It's Italian like me...My Mom made it for me when I was in HS.....I have 100 pics of food items that I was consuming that I could post at any given time.

I know. He’s a really good player.

But it’s not a shocker, he was already hyped and expected to commit to us once this cycle and that fell through last minute.

He’s not a top 100 player, **** he probably got dropped by Michigan.

I’m glad to have him, but if someone bought in to the hype around here lately, and especially today, I can see why Colin ping pong is a disappointment.
I am curious as to what source(s) you use to form your opinion that Michigan that Collins would “probably get dropped by Michigan”? Every Michigan site I visited was upset about the news considering that he was very sought after and one of their top ranked recruits.

But please answer my question as to your source. You see as a trial attorney for 25 years I am not someone to let a casual comment go without wanting more explanation. And expect a follow-up question from me after you answer the first question. Kind of like if we were in court and you were called as a witness on this topic.

I am curious as to what source(s) you use to form your opinion that Michigan that Collins would “probably get dropped by Michigan”? Every Michigan site I visited was upset about the news considering that he was very sought after and one of their top ranked recruits.

But please answer my question as to your source. You see as a trial attorney for 25 years I am not someone to let a casual comment go without wanting more explanation. And expect a follow-up question from me after you answer the first question. Kind of like if we were in court and you were called as a witness on this topic.
Season 2 Lawyer GIF by Martin

Advertisement

Just an FYI any anecdotals given in return of this question will be overruled by the Judge.

I'
I genuinely laughed at the last two pages. We got two grown men arguing about eggs in purgatory.
I'm not arguing about something I've made hundreds of times. But him implying that I posted the Pic as something I was eating at the time is ridiculous, when all I was doing was in response to @Mklein13 remark about "Purgatory"....

Advertisement
At what point does ensuring that “something” is executed properly become a priority?

Essentially what you’re saying here is that Field isn’t responsible for the players not learning.

If he’s not, then what is he responsible for exactly?

That's two posts, now, where you are obsessed with "responsibility".

But I was very clear, I said that "teaching it" and "doing it" were separate things. You are trying to move the goalposts to "strict liability".

Let's be even more clear. There are roster limitations. And there are specializations. Last time I checked, we are not expecting EVERY tight end to be the "total package", a "5-tool" kind of a baseball player.

If Mallory has been TAUGHT how to block...that is a separate issue from whether he is GOOD AT blocking or has the DESIRE to be the best blocker on the team.

And THAT is even separate from coaches calling plays with utilize, or disguise, our players' strengths and weaknesses.

We can sit here and act like our coaching staff should "bench" Mallory for not being a good blocker...but that approach also ignores the fact that we only have so many tight ends...and that Mallory is a **** GOOD pass-catcher.

So why don't we consider the following...if you are going to have Mallory on the field most of the time...maybe...JUST MAYBE...don't put him in a bunch of blocking situations. Doesn't mean that he can't occasionally contribute as a blocker (I've seen multiple plays involving Will blocking downfield), but I'd prefer to see it be organic to the play, not "essential" to the play.

But if you call a play that ABSOLUTELY DEPENDS on Will Mallory blocking for the success of the play (a stack formation where you throw a behind-the-line screen to a small WR instead of Mallory), then don't be shocked if the play is blown up because Will isn't the greatest blocker.

In the final analysis, I'm not going to get mad when a record-setting pass-catching tight end (most TD receptions by a UM TE in one season) is possibly not great as a blocker. I will get mad when that same tight end is ridiculously called upon to block (over and over again) by the OC who **** well knows that Will's not a great blocker.

Honestly I never even knew it was a food until just now.. looks good..

At first glance it looked like a Korean dish in a dolsot
Niether did. I looked it up after this argument and it does look good. Told my girl, let's make that for breakfast tommorow.

So thanks for the argument fellas lol

Advertisement
Back