Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
LOL @ the comments in here. Even if buddy is 6'5-6'6 thats still big ASF for a DE. And with his wingspan buddy is going to still be a serious problem if hes developed right.

So hes not Greg Rousseau. Guess what?..we will be waiting a long time to get one of him again.

Wrights height is likely exaggerated by the phone camera lens. They're notoriously bad for distorting anything off center, especially wide angle lens on new phones.

Oh, I'm sure he's just walking around barefoot because he's home?

Seriously? He looks 6'5, that's okay, and the odds he has shoes on are far greater than not. A big guest comes to your home, you're saying you don't even show them the courtesy of wearing shoes? Come on now.
No dog in this fight, but look at Josh Horton's in home pic. He's barefoot, so it's very possible that Collins could've been too

Advertisement
Oh, I'm sure he's just walking around barefoot because he's home?

Seriously? He looks 6'5, that's okay, and the odds he has shoes on are far greater than not. A big guest comes to your home, you're saying you don't even show them the courtesy of wearing shoes? Come on now.
Lol huh ? You would be offended by someone NOT wearing shoes inside their own home ? I don’t know many ppl that just walk around in shoes when they’re at home.

All I know is growing up , it was take your shoes off at the door . Visitors didn’t unless they were gonna be there awhile . I also said “im guessing” read slower next time

Advertisement
Lol huh ? You would be offended by someone NOT wearing shoes inside their own home ? I don’t know many ppl that just walk around in shoes when they’re at home.

All I know is growing up , it was take your shoes off at the door . Visitors didn’t unless they were gonna be there awhile . I also said “im guessing” read slower next time
Yea, if my wife catches me with the shoes on inside the house I’m going to hear it. Are children are young and she yells at them before they come in from the yard if they try to get past the doormat with them on. It’s a given in a lot of homes shoes come off at the door. I think it’s a cultural thing too for some people.

Yea, if my wife catches me with the shoes on inside the house I’m going to hear it. Are children are young and she yells at them before they come in from the yard if they try to get past the doormat with them on. It’s a given in a lot of homes shoes come off at the door. I think it’s a cultural thing too for some people.
That’s my experience too …idk why he was acting like I said something so far fetched lol

Wearing shoes, while not in the home for some people (such as yours) , is common when you have guests over. It's about being more presentable. In a home visit with my future coaches, I'd be every bit of dressed up and presentable. Nobody wants to look at socks or bare feet.

Read slower next time, another CIS favorite.

Advertisement
Back