Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

Advertisement
No, he not saying but parties must participate for it to be successful.

If teach a class on thermal dynamics, and I go over the First, Second, Third, And Zeroeth law of thermodynamics.

In class you show me you understand what I am teaching. I tell you to study and practice those laws, we have a test Saturday at noon.

You don't study outside of class and go partying. You fail the test. I walked past the study hall and never see you in there. You never come after class to let me you need.

Don't make me a ****** teacher or are you (not you) just a ****** student?

Did you do everything your parents told you do? Probably not. Does that make them bad parents?

Ok, fair enough.

In practice, Mallory and Skinner show that they understand the concept and technique. On game day it’s obviously not the case.

How many games should it take the coach to realize that what he’s teaching isn’t sticking? Doesn’t the coach have a responsibility to adjust his message to ensure that concepts are executed on the field?

My issue is the coaches kept asking Mallory and Skinner to block when it was clear as DAY Brantley was far more willing and able to take people out! This is NOT how you build culture of responsibility. Brantley deserved more snaps every game until his performance caused issues for the team.

My issue is the coaches kept asking Mallory and Skinner to block when it was clear as DAY Brantley was far more willing and able to take people out! This is NOT how you build culture of responsibility. Brantley deserved more snaps every game until his performance caused issues for the team.

Now that on Gattis terrible game planning. You know **** well that boy couldn't block a nosebleed with a towel. You constantly make him a inline blocker.

Not saying he couldn't but obviously he doesn't want to.

Did something happen between the Michigan staff and Collins? Collins RT’d this. Relationships matter 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• E710F6A8-4737-43D8-A3F0-3A2A1C9A717E.png
    E710F6A8-4737-43D8-A3F0-3A2A1C9A717E.png
    636.7 KB · Views: 325
Advertisement
Ok, fair enough.

In practice, Mallory and Skinner show that they understand the concept and technique. On game day it’s obviously not the case.

How many games should it take the coach to realize that what he’s teaching isn’t sticking? Doesn’t the coach have a responsibility to adjust his message to ensure that concepts are executed on the field?
Textbook definition of coaching imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
You drop this image without a recipe? Bro!
It's ridiculous....just a Spicy version of Marinara...with alot of fresh herbs...then you Crack open 3-4 eggs (not breaking yolk) and lay it on the marinara...and Bake it until the eggs are firm, but still alittle runny. Serve it with French bread or Baguettes, that are toasted.

Did something happen between the Michigan staff and Collins? Collins RT’d this. Relationships matter 🤷‍♂️

from a different site it looks like his mom isn't doing well health wise and the bag Miami gave him was the deciding factor.

It's ridiculous....just a Spicy version of Marinara...with alot of fresh herbs...then you Crack open 3-4 eggs (not breaking yolk) and lay it on the marinara...and Bake it until the eggs are firm, but still alittle runny. Serve it with French bread or Baguettes, that are toasted.
Good man. I'll be making this for breakfast this weekend

Advertisement
First order of bidnizz for CIS once this kid signs is to come up with a suitable nickname for him.

Advertisement
Back