Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

View as article

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-121628.png
    Screenshot_20221130-121628.png
    448.3 KB · Views: 149
Advertisement
Same measurables as CanesHoops bully Norchad Omier

Was sitting a few rows behind the bench at the UM-UCF game. Kid is a monster. Back brace though? Looked like he was wearing one in the first half while not playing.

Yeah from now on I’m gonna screenshot

I 100% saw it with my eyes but then I was trying to figure out exactly what had been changed and couldn’t figure it out

******* weirdos over there

Tryna figure out if it was a midnight Gaytor Bumpz or a "set-your-watch-by-it" Hurricane rating "correction"...

Advertisement
@Cribby saw in one of the articles since the flip along with crediting Mario he also mentions Rod Wright for staying on him…

I was ready to run Rod off since he seemed to bring nothing to the recruiting table or much noticeable improvement from his group on the field… is he legit on the trail? We keeping him on staff?

we don't fault them for them not being thrilled with a Mazarati, because many already know we are the most insufferable fans.

I don't blame the people *****ing they thought we were getting a Ferrari as much as I blame the clout chasing fools on here that hyped up this commit as amazing.... and who say we ain't done... and make predictions about getting more "5 star" players.

If all of our clout chasers just shut up, everyone WOULD HAVE BEEN thrilled. Now there is no satisfying our insufferable fans.

the sandlot tommy timmons GIF

Youre The Worst GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

What clout lmfao? Is there something to gain for posting tidbits to a message board that I am unaware of??

Advertisement
Man Mario didn’t want to just repeat as off-season champs: he wanted to the Dream Team of the off-season
I’ve been talking to my brother (real brother) @CaneCollective about this. If I was Mario, I’d be pitching to kids that he was a part of the architecture of the 2001 team and that if anyone is going to assemble a team that dethrones the 2001 Canes as the greatest of all time, it should be another hurricanes team. It’s almost every other week that the 2001 team is talked about with some ranking list that comes out by Fox or something, so it’s something that these kids can identify with.

@Cribby saw in one of the articles since the flip along with crediting Mario he also mentions Rod Wright for staying on him…

I was ready to run Rod off since he seemed to bring nothing to the recruiting table or much noticeable improvement from his group on the field… is he legit on the trail? We keeping him on staff?
I don’t think there’s anybody on staff I’d lose sleep over if they departed. Mario is the key cog and TVD / Cooney on the off field staff. It’s actually a quite meh recruiting staff.

I don’t think there’s anybody on staff I’d lose sleep over if they departed. Mario is the key cog and TVD / Cooney on the off field staff. It’s actually a quite meh recruiting staff.
I kinda figured… seems every single recruit can’t stop talking about Mario with a few kind words for their potential position coach.

Thanks

Advertisement
What clout lmfao? Is there something to gain for posting tidbits to a message board that I am unaware of??

There's nothing to gain BUT clout... and the raising of expectations that mean people can actually ***** (see this entire thread) when an amazing recruit flips to us.

What is lost by these tidbits is the joy of the surprise... and the incredibly lofty expectations you've help set.

If you were talking to a friend at at bar, no problem. But you and others are making predictions that don't do anything but lead to disappointment.

We know you, Cribby, Stevo, DMoney and others know stuff... but geez, I'm celebrating the flip while scrolling through post after post of *****ing.

Hope you, and others I respect so much (Cribby, Stevo, DMoney), understand I still love your contributions!

But guys on tos swore addae was the best recruiter in the country and not just a product of being at uga!

Advertisement
It seems like guys with this athletic profile are either top 15 picks or never play. I don’t mind swinging. The tape wasn’t very impressive but he’s new to the sport and giant so why not? Can we be worse?

Field never gets enough credit on the trail. He’s 1000% an asset. Played a massive role in flipping Skinner from Bama. Arroyo came here because of him etc… you don’t get hired as the Director of Recruiting for Mario without having the goods (2018). I would like him to stay.

Advertisement
Back