Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

View as article
Appetizer?

al roker pooped my pants GIF

Advertisement
Just a side note and context. We got Rashada in the summer, Collins chose Michigan and Darron Reed chose LSU. None of them are where they initially verballed. Moral of the story listen to people like @Cribby and others who are telling u to calm the *** down with your desperate need for instant gratification. Nothing is final till they sign and enroll.
Almost getting to a point where you do t want to be the first school 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do know they’ve been on this kid forever pushing for his commitment ? He’s not a plan B, never was. He almost committed in July. Some of y’all are the most miserable people I’ve ever seen…..good lord. It’s impossible to know if posters are trolls or just miserable.
I wonder if some of these people that are downplaying getting this kid were saying something completely different when we didn't get him in July.

Advertisement
It's true, there are receipts (ss's) here somewhere
Yeah from now on I’m gonna screenshot

I 100% saw it with my eyes but then I was trying to figure out exactly what had been changed and couldn’t figure it out

******* weirdos over there

Advertisement
I agree. But don’t fault those who were expecting a Ferrari
we don't fault them for them not being thrilled with a Mazarati, because many already know we are the most insufferable fans.

I don't blame the people *****ing they thought we were getting a Ferrari as much as I blame the clout chasing fools on here that hyped up this commit as amazing.... and who say we ain't done... and make predictions about getting more "5 star" players.

If all of our clout chasers just shut up, everyone WOULD HAVE BEEN thrilled. Now there is no satisfying our insufferable fans.

the sandlot tommy timmons GIF

Youre The Worst GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

What a great get by the staff. What stuck out was the part about where he goes being his family and it all made sense because that's always a the review we hear from recruits about Miami. So for Mario to continue to check in when he got hurt and genuinely caring for him and his mom pushed back in front. Mario always preaches genuine relationships is the game and thus kid felt it. Pretty stoked after my dumb comment yesterday
Nothing in the World is more satisfying than loving your Mom....How I wish mine was still around. EVERYTHING she ever taught me, and told me has come into fruition in my life.

Advertisement
Back