Collins Acheampong flips to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Just a side note and context. We got Rashada in the summer, Collins chose Michigan and Darron Reed chose LSU. None of them are where they initially verballed. Moral of the story listen to people like @Cribby and others who are telling u to calm the *** down with your desperate need for instant gratification. Nothing is final till they sign and enroll.

We need to use this cat like Greg. Align him outside on early downs and slide inside on pass downs. The amount of pass deflections you‘ll get with that length will be nuts. 6‘7 - 6’8 staring a qb in the face on third and seven.

Isn't California one of the few states that allows high school athletes to sign nil deals while in highschool?that explains rashada and Collins flips

Advertisement
Isn't California one of the few states that allows high school athletes to sign nil deals while in highschool?that explains rashada and Collins flips
****ey is also from California….

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

We need to use this cat like Greg. Align him outside on early downs and slide inside on pass downs. The amount of pass deflections you‘ll get with that length will be nuts. 6‘7 - 6’8 staring a qb in the face on third and seven.
Agreed and I get why ppl are saying he’s a developmental player but when you have what you can’t teach and the athleticism to match it’s hard to keep them off the field. Plus with him being an early enrollee he needs about 15-20 lbs to be at playing weight imo

Advertisement
We were 8 after the kid committed, jumping UF and Clemson. Since the kid committed a couple of hours ago, the rankings have been altered and we are now 9 behind UF, lol. Draw your own conclusion.
What's funny is that they know we know, but they really don't GAF.

Honestly, need a hella lot more recruits to call out these biased mfers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6’7, 254 DE flips from Michigan. Converted basketball player with 7-foot wingspan, 10-inch hands and verified 4.2 shuttle. Originally from Ghana and moved to Rancho San Margarita for high school.

Our staff has compared him to Greg Rousseau. Missed some time this season with injury, but here is his 3-game highlight for this season.

ONLY thing I want to know: does this put our class ranking ahead of the Gaytors?!?!?! I know that @RVACane wants to know too...

I Love this kid already....Entire story is A+....
What a great get by the staff. What stuck out was the part about where he goes being his family and it all made sense because that's always a the review we hear from recruits about Miami. So for Mario to continue to check in when he got hurt and genuinely caring for him and his mom pushed back in front. Mario always preaches genuine relationships is the game and thus kid felt it. Pretty stoked after my dumb comment yesterday

Advertisement
Back