Coley to Kentucky?

Possibility that if Coley leaves we hire Cristobal as OC.. only way other than being head coach he can get a raise from bama (475,000) and we get an even better recruiter, possibly sway SBB to come and stay home. Only problem is idk how good of a play caller he would be.

He could recruit, help the o-line, and bring some kind of tactics from Alabama that he learned from Saban.

Advertisement
Just wait til coach Coley is down here recruiting for UK.

Good move by UK. They need to counter Louisville's stellar south Florida recruiting.

Im just hopeful Al can land a good JuCo offensive coordinator, preferably from the north east.

The one coordinator worth half a **** is dipping. Wow

Huh? The offense is statistically worse in EVERY measurable way, and has Duke Johson and Clive Walford on it. James Corley is a corch as much as the rest of these clowns. Him being a Cuban guy from the 305 doesn't actually mean he can coach.

This is ******* retarded. Lose out after FSU, retain Golden, lose our best recruiter, have the recruiting class fall apart, go 5-7 in 2015, and waste another year ******* over the players that are here. This is ******* bull****. I hate my school. BE ******* PROACTIVE.

Could you imagine if Golden is going to lose or fire all the assistants he didn't come to miami from temple with? Next year will be a disaster if that happens

Advertisement
With a competent head coach we wouldn't have to worry about coordinators. And the university gives them chumps to pay assistants. It sux to be us right now.

Possibility that if Coley leaves we hire Cristobal as OC.. only way other than being head coach he can get a raise from bama (475,000) and we get an even better recruiter, possibly sway SBB to come and stay home. Only problem is idk how good of a play caller he would be.

He could recruit, help the o-line, and bring some kind of tactics from Alabama that he learned from Saban.

I'd fear Cristobal's play calling MORE than I did Coley's coming in.

Just blow the whole ******* thing up. This patchwork approach has the most obvious ending.

Advertisement
What's funny is that I caught **** on the Facebook Canes group for saying that Brad Kaaya will be a typical UM QB because he's gonna have 3+ offensive coordinators during his time on campus at UM. We're gonna Kyle Wright this kid yet.

Kyle Wright sucked. Brad Kaaya does not. Maybe Kaaya doesn't reach his potential, but he'll never suck like KW did. KW sucked from the second he stepped on the field.

lmao

KW was a Gatorade player of the year....and a winner...In typical Miami fashion, we stunted his growth until we wore him down into a little nub. I remember the screams in the OB. What a ****-storm.

Cristobal?! Jeez. Why don't we hire back Larry Coker as OC?

My goodness. Mario would be worse than Coley. Besides, Wario wouldn't take this gig unless he knew he'd be HC here. Even that is a huge reach.

What's funny is that I caught **** on the Facebook Canes group for saying that Brad Kaaya will be a typical UM QB because he's gonna have 3+ offensive coordinators during his time on campus at UM. We're gonna Kyle Wright this kid yet.

Kyle Wright sucked. Brad Kaaya does not. Maybe Kaaya doesn't reach his potential, but he'll never suck like KW did. KW sucked from the second he stepped on the field.

lmao

KW was a Gatorade player of the year....and a winner...In typical Miami fashion, we stunted his growth until we wore him down into a little nub. I remember the screams in the OB. What a ****-storm.

Actually, Kyle had a very good sophomore year under Dan Werner. Then Coker fires Werner and brings in that idiot, Olson. And then Randy follows up with Patrick Nix. Nobody survives that.

lmao

Cool. He sucked in college. Worst pocket presence of any UM or maybe college QB I have ever seen. Kid started sacking himself the second he got back up snaps in 2004. He sucked. We didn't "stunt" his growth, he just sucked.

Advertisement
How bad has it gotten that 20 months ago he posted this on twitter.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...... C...A...N...E...S!!!

and this:

U are now under a HURRICANE WARNING!!!

image.jpg
An already bad recruiting class is going to go straight down the toilet

Advertisement

lmao

Actually, Kyle had a very good sophomore year under Dan Werner. Then Coker fires Werner and brings in that idiot, Olson. And then Randy follows up with Patrick Nix. Nobody survives that.

He didn't have a "very good" sophomore year. He was a mediocre game manager who was only saved by Tyrone Moss dominating the running game so he didn't have to make any plays himself. He fell apart once we couldn't rely on protecting him anymore after Moss got hurt.

HAHAHA Do you not remember 2005 when Kyle Wright was GOOD? Yes I said good! He was good in 05, average in 06, and bad in 07. That is how many does it with talented QB's. Let's not forget Wright had no running backs or Wr's either...although with Dorsett, Walford, and Duke gone, Kaaya's supporting cast seems to be headed that direction...

HAHAHA Do you not remember 2005 when Kyle Wright was GOOD? Yes I said good! He was good in 05, average in 06, and bad in 07. That is how many does it with talented QB's. Let's not forget Wright had no running backs or Wr's either...although with Dorsett, Walford, and Duke gone, Kaaya's supporting cast seems to be headed that direction...

He wasn't "good." He was a mediocre game manager who sucked the second he couldn't rely on Tyrone Moss carrying the offense anymore. Couldn't feel the rush, couldn't throw a deep ball...he sucked.

Advertisement
Back