Coley to Kentucky?

RBhurricane87

Senior
Retweeted by Brian "The Beast" London

Burke G. ‏@BeezyBGarner 30m30 minutes ago
Sounds like Miami OC James Coley to UK is getting a lot of smoke. And when theres smoke....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Either Al Golden is in the process of being let go and hes bolting OR he is running from a sinking ship.

Dieter Kurtenbach @dkurtenbach
Al Golden is going to have two new coordinators next year. If I'm him, I'm listening more attentively when other schools call.

Advertisement
Mark Stoops should be the Head Coach here instead. Deal?

Well that should **** things up even more. At least we have Golden and Dorito still.

Al Golden is going to have two new coordinators next year. If I'm him, I'm listening more attentively when other schools call.

No idea if this is true but...

This ******* doesn't know ****. He was insulting anyone who said a bad word about Golden a few weeks ago.

Dieter, not the poster

Last edited:
Advertisement
Leaving Miami for Kentucky speaks volumes about Golden as a HC and leader of men, of true

Advertisement

No idea if this is true but...

This ******* doesn't know ****. He was insulting anyone who said a bad word about Golden a few weeks ago.

You talking about Deiter? Yeah... he's a total clown. Not sure how he got that job.

I know most didn't like Coley but I thought he had a lot of potential. He seemed to be the only coach on this staff to get better over the season. He struggled out of the gate but got much better as the season went on. I won't put the last two games on him. I think the gameplan wouldn't have worked regardless because the players clearly quit on Golden. He also is a big recruiter. Coley and Ice might have been the only coaches that I wouldn't mind sticking around. Fire the rest.

Advertisement
Coleys had growing pains but showed some promise this year and we all know the guy can recruit. He will give another sec team in roads to south Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back