Coburn???

There is nothing new anymore than what has already been posted on the Texas site and CIS. . They just hoping he flips to Miami. Wiltfong posted saying he still thinks coburn sticks with Texas.

Our beloved Wiltfong sings a lonely tune against the tide of doom.

Are you singing lullabies to twins? Congrats my friend.

Fortunately not yet. They could use another 2 weeks in the womb. We had a scare this week but praise God they didn’t have to come out too early.

I am the father of twins. The best experience in life is to be the parent of twins. Congratulations!

In the meantime, get as much as sleep as you can now. You’re not going to get much sleep for a while after they’re born.

Thanks man!

Advertisement
There is nothing new anymore than what has already been posted on the Texas site and CIS. . They just hoping he flips to Miami. Wiltfong posted saying he still thinks coburn sticks with Texas.

Fortunately not yet. They could use another 2 weeks in the womb. We had a scare this week but praise God they didn’t have to come out too early.

Your kids can slowplay the University of Miami and glom all this attention they want but their 2036 letter of intent is going to Hecht on Wednesday disirregardless of if they have a valid birth certificate or not.

I just want them to keep their options open, pick the school they’re most comfortable with. This is the one time in their life where they’ll have all the power.

Patke might have did some of the extra leg work but Coach Kool is the only reason Coburn even gave UM a real chance.

Advertisement
without Detroit or Jcane5 there's not much to report. Lets just hope KC goes with the edit and video that Jcane5 was talking about!

I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

so who he already told miami coaches then if they made an edit

This reminds me of Ramon Buchanan's recruitment. When does dead period officially start? I'm guessing midnight?

Interesting post.

OK. Initially I thought Jcanes5 was a new poster that just joined because he had a connection to the recruit. But referencing Cookie Buchanan's recruitment tells me that this is a guy that follows UM recruiting, and has done so for a while. If true, he has to have another name on this board. And if so, why isn't he using that username to post?

Last edited:
I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

so who he already told miami coaches then if they made an edit

I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick with Texas...**** I'm not getting my hopes up for none of these kids left on the board....

Advertisement

I am the father of twins. The best experience in life is to be the parent of twins. Congratulations!

In the meantime, get as much as sleep as you can now. You’re not going to get much sleep for a while after they’re born.

Thanks man!

All of that is true. I have twins about to be 3. You’re going to be tested more than anything you have ever experienced. Stay strong Brother and make sure you remember it will get better every day.

This reminds me of Ramon Buchanan's recruitment. When does dead period officially start? I'm guessing midnight?

Interesting post.

OK. Initially I thought Jcanes5 was a new poster that just joined because he had a connection to the recruit. But referencing Cookie Buchanan's recruitment tells me that this is a guy that follows UM recruiting, and has done so for a while. If true, he has to have another name on this board. And if so, why isn't he using that username to post?

Dan Sileo III ?? just kidding..

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the latest with this big guy? Still a coin flip or has Jcane said he comin?

Jcane said he had an edit/video made and we'll be happy with the results. Also mentioned we might not have to wait until Wednesday to be enlightened.

Is it lame that reading that brought a smile to my face?

Nope. Another high end DT is always something to smile about. The question is has he throw anyone out of a window yet?

Who let this thread fall halfway down the first page?

Good point. Adding Coburn makes this a great DT haul and a far cry from where it was a week ago. They're just as important as PS2 and Campbell.

No. It would be a ball draining DT class.

/insert south park fap picture here

Seriously - this would be a major recruiting coup, and I hope that our insider in this thread is legit. Everything he has said so far seems to be in line with the actions KC has taken...so I am going to believe.

Another grown *** man on the inside of the DL who looks fully able to take meaningful snaps immediately, alongside Nesta? **** yes he would be a major get.

Advertisement
Back