Coburn???

Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Great news. Getting this kid would be HUGE!

Question: Have you been on this board under another screen name?

Yup, but I changed emails a couple years back so had to get a new one. I've been around even before the day Danny boy got killed by a bear.

I usually just read posts. Gets too crazy here so I never want to jump in lol

Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Yup, but I changed emails a couple years back so had to get a new one. I've been around even before the day Danny boy got killed by a bear.

LOL. Oh ok. Gotcha. This is HUGE!!!

Alot of you guys need to get out of your own head. Trying to play PI and investigate who is a legit insider and who aint. Either you trust the info or you dont. Guess what..now that Pete is gone we are completely flying blind now. **** we will know who was BSing us this whole time and who wasnt in 48hrs.

Think I’d rather have Coburn than TS or Surtain.

Go ahead, be greedy.

But if I had to choose, I'd agree. Elite defensive line play makes DBs look like ballhawks, and we've already got a superb DB hall.

But again, be greedy.

Advertisement
Yeah jcanes5 is MIA and I'm losing the faith

Posts like this are why I would never, ever publish private information if I had it.

Agreed! Ppl act like fiends. You give them info n once you stop for a second they start to turn their back. It’s pathetic around here

Give them an inch, watch them take a mile... greedy little hogs. Instead of hounding the man for constant information, take a step back and trust he will show up with the info when he has it (which is what he's been doing).

At this point, I will roll with [MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] unless he gives us a reason not to. He has been consistent with the updates and provided evidence when confronted. If it's a troll job, it's a sophisticated one and I tip my hat to him (much better than the usual base and tired old shtick we get around here).

Yeah games are won in the trenches, but elite programs aren't built by letting the cream of your local talent crop continually be split, or worse, lost to the SEC.

Advertisement
I would be a smart move he will get coached up by a proven coach who people’s kids in the nfl . Depth chart favorites him here too

We need one more elite DT then our problems at DT will be gone. Nesta is staying a Cane. That means Ford, Willis, Bethel, and Silvera are the top 4 which is decent for depth (really only need 4 dt’s), but coburn would put it over the top

ojomo is going to make a commitment announcement the day before NSD? Why not just wait until wednesday?

giphy.gif

Kool and Patke stealing Texas recruits like:

giphy.gif

Advertisement

give us the previous screen name so we can match up the ips with your current one

ojomo is going to make a commitment announcement the day before NSD? Why not just wait until wednesday?

I guess some kids don't wanna share the stage... prefer having the day to themselves

give us the previous screen name so we can match up the ips with your current one

What does that matter?

Advertisement

I guess it makes sense to flip since Texas runs a 3-4.... roster loaded with DTs....if this happens Miami will definitely be back.....still find it very hard to believe since all Texas insiders see him staying home... we'll see

Yeah games are won in the trenches, but elite programs aren't built by letting the cream of your local talent crop continually be split, or worse, lost to the SEC.

Places like Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Clemson don't have nearly the depth of talent that South FL does. They don't have nearly as many players to lose as Miami does. UGA is closer to Miami in terms of depth in the nearest major metro.

Advertisement
Back