Coburn???

Honestly if KC were going to flip, i'd love for him to flip tonight. We can still call and what a great bullet to fire when calling TC and PS2 after he flips and reminding them of the vision.

That's just me, but if he we're going to do it i would rather have him do it sooner than later. Give us some momentum and another piece to sell on the vision.

Advertisement
Coburn and Nesta would give us 2 of the top 10 DTs in the country. Can't argue with those results.

Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Great news. Getting this kid would be HUGE!

Question: Have you been on this board under another screen name?

Yup, but I changed emails a couple years back so had to get a new one. I've been around even before the day Danny boy got killed by a bear.

I usually just read posts. Gets too crazy here so I never want to jump in lol

give us the previous screen name so we can match up the ips with your current one
Who cares dude. Just stop.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Yeah games are won in the trenches, but elite programs aren't built by letting the cream of your local talent crop continually be split, or worse, lost to the SEC.

Places like Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Clemson don't have nearly the depth of talent that South FL does. They don't have nearly as many players to lose as Miami does. UGA is closer to Miami in terms of depth in the nearest major metro.

Schools like Alabama have always recruited nationally. They target the very best they can from a lot of different places around the country. The difference between here and there, is we have a 5 time MNC winning program in the area. We can't sign everyone, but it's not supposed to be as easy as it has been for them down here either.

Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Great news. Getting this kid would be HUGE!

Question: Have you been on this board under another screen name?

Yup, but I changed emails a couple years back so had to get a new one. I've been around even before the day Danny boy got killed by a bear.

I usually just read posts. Gets too crazy here so I never want to jump in lol

give us the previous screen name so we can match up the ips with your current one
Who cares dude. Just stop.

no.

I hope you're right, but this doesn't make sense. So Coburn is worried about a couple three star DTs in Ojomo and Daniel Carson, but he sees better playing time available coming in with another high 4-star DT in Nesta?

I hope you're right, but this doesn't make sense. So Coburn is worried about a couple three star DTs in Ojomo and Daniel Carson, but he sees better playing time available coming in with another high 4-star DT in Nesta?
Thought they (Kool or whichever coaches) that his position is different from Nesta? I don't know or follow that d line lingo 1 tech 3 tech etc but thought it was something the like? So they both play alongside each other on the line

He and Nesta are different positions in our defense. Plus Norton leaving opens that spot up for immediate playing time.

Advertisement

Texas roster depth chart is loaded with Dts in a 3-4 scheme.....it would definitely make sense to flip....IMO

Advertisement
Coburn and Nesta would give us 2 of the top 10 DTs in the country. Can't argue with those results.

Would make this fantastic class regardless of the cbs.

Especially considering we would have pulled Coburn completely out of left field.

Going toe-to-toe with UT for a Texas kid and winning?

That’s when you know you’re getting close to “back.”

I believe Norton and McIntosh leaving early is a blessing in disguise. The fact that we had two DTs able to leave early w/ draft projections appeals to younger guys, plus playing time has opened all the way up. It's kind of like us losing to Clemson 58-0...it hurt at that moment, but it was one of the best things to happen to this program.

I think we have a huge day Weds. I haven't wavered on that thought, and I'm not the most optimistic person out there. I think Richt is truly setting us up to be one of the most talked about Universities on Weds.

Think I’d rather have Coburn than TS or Surtain.

Only QB comes close to importance of DT for Miami. Nesta and Coburn with the prospects that north FL kid who committed the other day could be lines like we use to have. QB can’t throw well on his back with 300 lb grizzle on him and shut down corners don’t matter to much when other team running the ball for 6 yds a crack. I want both corners but a want those two DTs 10X more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back