Coburn???

Ivan The Terrible

Sophomore
Coburn changed his Texas Longhorns Logo on his Twitter banner. Maybe he’s coming???
He retweeted a Brevin Jordan Tweet on Black History Month. Just maybe?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still says Texas commit but he definitely changed the big picture.

We looking good here. Texas fans will say a&M is the threat, but not so fast my friend! He wants to be here, loves the Miami vibe, loves the guys he knows from the all star game. This might be one of those "commits to sign elsewhere" on nsd. Happens every year.
Colbert getting in his head and Shaq telling him he'd right behind him for the next two, which he liked hearing....

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal

Advertisement
We looking good here. Texas fans will say a&M is the threat, but not so fast my friend! He wants to be here, loves the Miami vibe, loves the guys he knows from the all star game. This might be one of those "commits to sign elsewhere" on nsd. Happens every year.
Colbert getting in his head and Shaq telling him he'd right behind him for the next two, which he liked hearing....

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal ��������

I’ll give you this: you’re consistent. Literally the only thing you’ve posted on is Coburn and your level of confidence with him.

I don’t know that you’re right about any of it, but that’s not how trolls usually roll.

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal ��������

Interesting.

If that's the case looking forward to him in the green and orange. We'll see at close!

Are you a coach, family member, friend?

Advertisement

Are you a coach, family member, friend?

Parents "I"/family members? Handlers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back