Coburn???

He's their Nesta.

Kids from Texas, committed to Texas, don't flip on Texas.

yep, not only that, he let slip "we" when talking about longhorns recetnly on twitter.

The difference between this staff and the last, is that the latter would have told other Plan B and C kids to kick rocks the second this kid showed serious interest. I am not thrilled about our situation at DT, but at least we aren't falling for the banana in the tailpipe here.

Kool realized the mistake he made. Patke and him have busted their tails to salvage the d-line class. I've gained confidence they can pull a solid class together. Coburn or Ojomo would be huggggge though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kudos to our staff for giving great effort to try and land this kid. I have no expectation of this kid coming here. None. I will be thrilled to be wrong though.

What happens when he finds out that So. Fla. BBQ is bad?

He's just gotta go out to Shivers

Smoke BBQ on A1A and Oakland Park. Best BBQ in South Florida, and it's not even close.

You don't know BBQ if you think Smoke is the best in South FL. They should keep that UF trash back in Gainesville. The only thing half decent at Smoke is the ribs. They aren't anywhere near as good as Blue Front or Shorty's. Smoke's meat is notoriously dry. That's a big reason why they went out of biz in Delray. I would go occasionally on Sundays only because they had 3 for 1 drinks.

Last edited:
We looking good here. Texas fans will say a&M is the threat, but not so fast my friend! He wants to be here, loves the Miami vibe, loves the guys he knows from the all star game. This might be one of those "commits to sign elsewhere" on nsd. Happens every year.
Colbert getting in his head and Shaq telling him he'd right behind him for the next two, which he liked hearing....

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal ��������

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Can't take it mouth watering here so IZ GOTA DUIT..

I take baby back ribs marinate for 12 hours,then slow cook in my Insta-pot for 6-7 hours then baste / wrap and grille for 20 minutes or so.

I assure U these bad boys are sufficient to challenge anybody.:)

GOCANES

Can't take it mouth watering here so IZ GOTA DUIT..

I take baby back ribs marinate for 12 hours,then slow cook in my Insta-pot for 6-7 hours then baste / wrap and grille for 20 minutes or so.

I assure U these bad boys are sufficient to challenge anybody.:)

GOCANES

Thats not bbq. Thats boiling.

Advertisement
I will defend and side with South FL in most respects-- but BBQ ain't one of them. It's the ubiquitous religion of Texas, and no, a Pan Con Lechon or Minuta will not satisfy that need for smokey and savory Godliness.

Advertisement
Yall boys trippin bout S. Fla bbq.

And yeah, houston is miles away from Austin, which is closer to a San Francisco vibe.

What happens when he finds out that So. Fla. BBQ is bad?

Somebody take that young man to Tom Jenkins.

Red Cow and GA Pig also!

Get him some lechon from Versailles and Havana Harry’s. That’s way better than any BBQ pork.

Don't do it to yourself.

DO NOT AGREE. as a northeasterner married to a cuban with no particular favorite horse in the game, pulled pork smothered in bbq sauce from a good BBQ spot is significantly more enjoyable than pork from any of those places or cooked in the back yard on one of those contraptions. i know i am going to get killed for this by my cuban friends on the board but i can't tell a lie.

Advertisement
Back