Coburn???

We looking good here. Texas fans will say a&M is the threat, but not so fast my friend! He wants to be here, loves the Miami vibe, loves the guys he knows from the all star game. This might be one of those "commits to sign elsewhere" on nsd. Happens every year.
Colbert getting in his head and Shaq telling him he'd right behind him for the next two, which he liked hearing....

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal ��������

newbie just joins to troll the fanbase...???

Advertisement
We looking good here. Texas fans will say a&M is the threat, but not so fast my friend! He wants to be here, loves the Miami vibe, loves the guys he knows from the all star game. This might be one of those "commits to sign elsewhere" on nsd. Happens every year.
Colbert getting in his head and Shaq telling him he'd right behind him for the next two, which he liked hearing....

Parents l/family members have all given him the green light to come here...just gotta close the deal ��������

I'm holding you to this now brother

Happens every year? I'll tell you what happens every year: random new joiners with the alleged inside scoop come out of the woodwork and troll fans with B.S. like this.

IJJB said it best, no new friends.

Advertisement

Happens every year? I'll tell you what happens every year: random new joiners with the alleged inside scoop come out of the woodwork and troll fans with B.S. like this.

Nothing he is saying is all that far fetched. Facts are he visited and we did an in-home. There's a legit chance he pulls the trigger on Feb 7th. You'll find out then.

Advertisement

Nothing he is saying is all that far fetched. Facts are he visited and we did an in-home. There's a legit chance he pulls the trigger on Feb 7th. You'll find out then.
Exactly, we'll find out then. Everyone - myself included - is here to jump the gun and find out a few days earlier. Dudes are going crazy over advanced notice, wagering IP bans and driving some threads upwards of 100,000 views (AH4). And so you get some sick fvcks that either (a) want us to not do well (you know who you are), or (b) pretend to have inside info because they get some sort of thrill out of messing with fans.

We are in his top 2 and thats all you can ask for. This is way different then Nesta IMO. Will he flip? Local pressure might get to him. But we have him waking up in the middle of the night with dreams of wearing the T.O chain..LOL.

Advertisement
He's their Nesta.

Kids from Texas, committed to Texas, don't flip on Texas.

yep, not only that, he let slip "we" when talking about longhorns recetnly on twitter.

The difference between this staff and the last, is that the latter would have told other Plan B and C kids to kick rocks the second this kid showed serious interest. I am not thrilled about our situation at DT, but at least we aren't falling for the banana in the tailpipe here.

We are in his top 2 and thats all you can ask for. This is way different then Nesta IMO. Will he flip? Local pressure might get to him. But we have him waking up in the middle of the night with dreams of wearing the T.O chain..LOL.

You're letting South FL cloud your judgement my friend. In Texas, if you ain't first, you're last.

He isnt their nesta. He said he wasnt signing early because he wasnt 100% sold on Ut. He visited UT before the early signing period because UT was trying to lock him up and he still didnt sign. We are the only school other than ut he has visited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back