Coburn???

I hope you're right, but this doesn't make sense. So Coburn is worried about a couple three star DTs in Ojomo and Daniel Carson, but he sees better playing time available coming in with another high 4-star DT in Nesta?

Don't let Ojomo ranking fool you...He's 16 y/o and upside as high as any DT in the country. Future monster

Hold up, Ojomo is 16?

Don't sleep on that there was a kid like that who got drafted in the first by the Texans way back

The infamous pear shaped Josh Holmes and the GOAT himself Dmitri Stewart were also 16 when they came to UM. Both flopped. Sometimes being too young isnt a good thing.
Correction: Stewart was 16 when he graduated from UM!

Advertisement
I'm good on 16yr old dlineman.. bust written all over it.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be 16 years old throughout his collegiate career. Jesus Christ...

Being younger in the trenches don't help u. He'll automatically have to redshirt and even then he'll be younger than the true freshman coming in behind him.

Grown men are going to punish him not ideal imo

Advertisement
EVERY Texas "insider" is saying they feel comfortable about landing him. It's hard to say if that's just UT arrogance (quite possible) or if they know something we don't.

Best thing to do is probably expect him to be a Longhorn, then get real happy if he shocks the world.

EVERY Texas "insider" is saying they feel comfortable about landing him. It's hard to say if that's just UT arrogance (quite possible) or if they know something we don't.

Best thing to do is probably expect him to be a Longhorn, then get real happy if he shocks the world.

Not good. The Texas insiders should be worried. If they aren't, then that means that we should be.

Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

I hope you're right, but this doesn't make sense. So Coburn is worried about a couple three star DTs in Ojomo and Daniel Carson, but he sees better playing time available coming in with another high 4-star DT in Nesta?

Don't let Ojomo ranking fool you...He's 16 y/o and upside as high as any DT in the country. Future monster

Hold up, Ojomo is 16?

Don't sleep on that there was a kid like that who got drafted in the first by the Texans way back

in 2007 Amobi Okoye was drafted in first round out of Louisville. He was 19. Youngest 1st round pick ever.

Coburns all cane. The kid never has shoes or socks on in any pics. He must only have nike flip flops and doesnt want to wear them now that he's all cane.

Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Rid, seems like Coburn is a 1-tech while Nesta will be a 3-tech like McIntosh. I don't see it as they're competing for the same spot.

Think I’d rather have Coburn than TS or Surtain.

Only QB comes close to importance of DT for Miami. Nesta and Coburn with the prospects that north FL kid who committed the other day could be lines like we use to have. QB can’t throw well on his back with 300 lb grizzle on him and shut down corners don’t matter to much when other team running the ball for 6 yds a crack. I want both corners but a want those two DTs 10X more.

Trenches on both sides, period. We do skill players and QBs pretty **** well overall. We have handed some parity over in the speed department, time to catch up in the trenches and get back to where we should be...

UM

I agree. However we have won NCs with less than mighty olines but our DTs were always top notch. And we absolutely need to regain our speed.

Advertisement
We ***** with Colburn or not???

c81663344878d4d5cce2ff1935b2838b.jpg

Advertisement
Think I’d rather have Coburn than TS or Surtain.

Only QB comes close to importance of DT for Miami. Nesta and Coburn with the prospects that north FL kid who committed the other day could be lines like we use to have. QB can’t throw well on his back with 300 lb grizzle on him and shut down corners don’t matter to much when other team running the ball for 6 yds a crack. I want both corners but a want those two DTs 10X more.
Definitely agree!

Advertisement
Back