Coburn???

Advertisement
I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

so who he already told miami coaches then if they made an edit

I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick with Texas...**** I'm not getting my hopes up for none of these kids left on the board....

You truly are goldenized then. We got a real coach who is one of the 10 best recruiters of the 21st century , the stats prove this . We F'in .

I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

so who he already told miami coaches then if they made an edit

I'd be shocked if he doesn't stick with Texas...**** I'm not getting my hopes up for none of these kids left on the board....

You truly are goldenized then. We got a real coach who is one of the 10 best recruiters of the 21st century , the stats prove this . We F'in .
I'm going off vibes from insiders, fans etc....right now everything is pointing to him staying home....just looking at it from a realistic point of view.....nothing wrong with your die hard Cane fan optimism tho......

this thread keeps sliding further and further down.

where is the coburn insider Jcanes5

Advertisement
Yeah jcanes5 is MIA and I'm losing the faith

I'm sure Texas is pressing regardless of the dead period. the longer he takes the less likely it becomes. But so far [MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] has been pretty reliable. Keep the faith!

I'm still trying to figure out why jcanes5 is a new username but then references the Buchanan recruitment.

Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

So to be clear, we are trying to keep this thread towards the top because supposedly edits were finished this weekend.

As of now said edits have not been released but, they are rumored to be released prior to NSD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ojomo committing to UT tomorrow will help complete the flip... they're stacked at DT and he knows the opportunity here. Had a great talk with coaches right before the dead period...

Great news. Getting this kid would be HUGE!

Question: Have you been on this board under another screen name?

Advertisement
Back