Coburn???

Having trouble posting while driving back home but one last thing. The A&M 247 guy knows what's up, Texas insiders have no clue. I don't have an account there but im sure some good news will start to come out slowly very, very soon.

Advertisement
Having trouble posting while driving back home but one last thing. The A&M 247 guy knows what's up, Texas insiders have no clue. I don't have an account there but im sure some good news will start to come out slowly very, very soon.

when can we expect Coburn to commit to miami?

The Texas Connect:

XTBXUOIIQZWDVMV.20160531032016.jpg

Advertisement
We really trusting a guy who joined 12 days ago? Anyone vouch for Jcanes the GOAT?

All I know is when Coburn was still saying "we" on twitter in reference to Texas this cat was saying that we were really in the game. Could be a troll, but if so he's pretty **** good at it. I'm going down with the ship on this one, and this is coming from a guy that's usually skeptical.

Yep, I was one that thought dude had no clue what he was talking about since coburn used that infamous “we” tweet about a UT commit. Props to that dude....

As long as KC commits.

Having trouble posting while driving back home but one last thing. The A&M 247 guy knows what's up, Tex
as insiders have no clue. I don't have an account there but im sure some good news will start to come out slowly very, very soon.

There is nothing new anymore than what has already been posted on the Texas site and CIS. . They just hoping he flips to Miami. Wiltfong posted saying he still thinks coburn sticks with Texas.

Having trouble posting while driving back home but one last thing. The A&M 247 guy knows what's up, Tex
as insiders have no clue. I don't have an account there but im sure some good news will start to come out slowly very, very soon.

There is nothing new anymore than what has already been posted on the Texas site and CIS. . They just hoping he flips to Miami. Wiltfong posted saying he still thinks coburn sticks with Texas.

Our beloved Wiltfong sings a lonely tune against the tide of doom.

Advertisement

But how reliable is Wiltfong, Indy?

Is he legit?

Is he legit?

He gives his opinion from time to time.

Is he legit?

91% accuracy on Crystal Ball predictions on 247 sports. Director or recruiting.

But he’s still human and when it comes to the canes if you’re in opposition to our good vibes you’re wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN recruiting reporter thinks he flips to Miami.

A&M recruiting reporter thinks there's a good chance he flips.

Even Wiltfong, if you look at what he actually said, is not sure he sticks with Texas.

I'm guessing there's probably more, but you can just keep your fingers in your ears I guess

Advertisement

Not exactly true, he hedged like any great insider does by saying that he thinks he sticks but if he does flip it's to Miami lol

Not exactly true, he hedged like any great insider does by saying that he thinks he sticks but if he does flip it's to Miami lol

Classic Wiltedfangfong!

Are you singing lullabies to twins? Congrats my friend.

Advertisement

Fortunately not yet. They could use another 2 weeks in the womb. We had a scare this week but praise God they didn’t have to come out too early.

Good all we can do is check the fax ON wednesday

If I could just stay away for 4 days

Good all we can do is check the fax on Wednesday

If I could just stay away for 4 days

Fortunately not yet. They could use another 2 weeks in the womb. We had a scare this week but praise God they didn’t have to come out too early.

I am the father of twins. The best experience in life is to be the parent of twins. Congratulations!

In the meantime, get as much as sleep as you can now. You’re not going to get much sleep for a while after they’re born.

Advertisement
Back