Coburn???

Advertisement
So if he signs, is it enough to make Patke the 10th coach....reward....ace recruiter on the defensive side, handle LB. Allowing Manny more time as a coordinator?

What is Coburn's actual height? 247 has him around 6'1" and ESPN has him at 6'3"

Does it matter?
Technique
Strength
Quickness
Arm Length are more important things for a inferior linemen

Bob Karmelowicz used to tell me, find me guys 6'1 to 6'3", 280-300, and I'll make into a DT. Now, linemen were smaller then, but I think for a guy to play zero or one-tech, maybe you don't want too much length. You want lower pad level, underneath leverage.

You guys who know technique and x's and o's, help me out. Is there an advantage to not being too tall so you can get underneath the OL's pads? Does it help with busting up a double-team? This might be more important for a guy playing inside, off the center (I.e. a one tech.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coburn is the guacamole in our Super Bowl spread. If we have it that's great; if not, then we'll just have more pizza.

This one should be nothing but fun for UM fans because he's not a local guy, and we had zero shot at him 3 weeks ago. Now, we're right in it. Taking an L here would be like premature ejacking in a super model's eye. Not even a real L.

You're like Picasso with this stuff, man. You paint quite the vivid picture with your wording.

The dude is really the Greatest of all time! His imagery and humor is second to none.

[MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] you just soaking this in? F*ck I'd be feeling myself right now if I was you. Ignored the hate and just kept posting info. Respect

From Rotoworld...

ESPN's Tom VanHaaren writes that four-star 2018 DT Keondre Coburn could potentially flip his commitment from Texas to Miami.

Coburn committed to the Longhorns in August, but did not sign with Texas during the early signing period. He recently took a visit to Miami, and has yet to say whether or not he remains committed to Texas after the trip. The 6-foot-3, 334-pound lineman could be a big get -- literally and figuratively -- for Mark Richt if he's able to flip his commitment.

This would be amazing...Chatman, Nesta, Coburn, and Miller is a stellar DT haul...Been telling folks to wait until NSD before passing judgement on our staff.

That's **** near elite. Nesta is a 5-star in my book. Coburn is a high 4 star. Then you add in the steal of the class in Miller, and Chatman can be a Willis/Bethel SDE to DT kinda guy.

If this were to happen, that's the best DT haul we've had in a decade easily.

**** near?!

Advertisement
Coburn thread on 247 locked....They shook

I agree they shook for sure, but they locked the thread because it started to look like a CIS thread after awhile. Internet fights on a keyboard between posters. Even calling out the mods for not knowing ish too hahaha.

That's **** near elite. Nesta is a 5-star in my book. Coburn is a high 4 star. Then you add in the steal of the class in Miller, and Chatman can be a Willis/Bethel SDE to DT kinda guy.

If this were to happen, that's the best DT haul we've had in a decade easily.

**** near?!

Lol at **** near elite

This DT class with just Nesta and Coburn alone is best in the country and best in UM history. Add Miller and Chatman and it just further cements what already is... GOAT DT recruiting class

Advertisement
I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)
!!!!!!!!!
**** yes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

whatever the outcome [MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] my hats off to you, either amazing inside info or the most solidly convincing troll job in some time.

TRUTH!!

We really trusting a guy who joined 12 days ago? Anyone vouch for Jcanes the GOAT?

Patke-cake
Patke-cake
D’s hitman
Pull me a croot
As fast as you can
Tweet it, and text it
And mark it with a U
Put it on the rooster for
Diaz and Kul
cc9568337dedec8a3279a153bf03ab78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We really trusting a guy who joined 12 days ago? Anyone vouch for Jcanes the GOAT?

I'd trust him with my life. DM'd him my credit card number earlier and haven't had any fraudulent charges as of yet. I'll keep you posted

All I know is when Coburn was still saying "we" on twitter in reference to Texas this cat was saying that we were really in the game. Could be a troll, but if so he's pretty **** good at it. I'm going down with the ship on this one, and this is coming from a guy that's usually skeptical.

Colburn WILL do what’s best for his girlfriend, family has nothing to do with it.

If you don’t believe me then most of U should look in the mirror like Micheal Jacksons song “ the man in the mirror “ and WHO REALLY RULES THE ROOST be honest.

U GOT TO FLIP THE GIRLFRIEND

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back