Coburn???

57711C97-7D2A-4D4E-AACD-0F6E6BFF2322.jpg

Advertisement
Don't look too much into this visit to UT. The coaches know if NSD was last week then colburt would've signed with Miami. They're trying to reel him back in but last I heard he was already back home from his visit...it's about to get very interesting. Get yo popcorn folks

Where’d that info come from....

Don't look too much into this visit to UT. The coaches know if NSD was last week then colburt would've signed with Miami. They're trying to reel him back in but last I heard he was already back home from his visit...it's about to get very interesting. Get yo popcorn folks

“IF”he’s back home already he definitely went to go tell them face to face he’s flipping

or to pick up the bag. hope its the former.

UT board

Someone on Texas 247 said that according to Rivals, he's cancelling his unofficial visit to Texas?? Can anyone confirm that? Can't see the board (orange bloods.com)

Advertisement
Someone on Texas 247 said that according to Rivals, he's cancelling his unofficial visit to Texas?? Can anyone confirm that? Can't see the board (orange bloods.com)

Someone said that in the Texas 27 board as well, apparently it was supposed to be a secret visit and word got out, could have rubbed him the wrong way

There was another poster who said they were trying to keep his visit a secret. Hard to tell what's happening with this kid. But if he stayed home you've gotta believe he's a legit flip candidate.

this was the comment:

OB saying Coburn UOV may not happen. Take that for what it is. I know nothing.

take it with a grain of salt. the guy that wrote it only had a few posts, so it could just be a drive by troll.

Advertisement
I know you are not supposed to look to much into twitter with theses kids and recruiting, but it has to be slightly encouraging as a Miami fan that he removed his Texas banner and Texas commit from his bio.
It’s definitely encouraging!!! At the least we got a shot to get him after he was all Texas and seemed impossible to flip.

UT board

Anytime this was the case for our guys they usually flip which makes me anxious

Advertisement
Man this Dline recruiting went from 0-60 quick if Coburns flipping and the coaches are doing their thing today....

You very well may be plugged in but I question anyone who cant get his last name right. Its coburn not colburt..

[MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] and @detroit cane have been very spot on so far with the happenings the last couple of days.

Jcanes signed up and has been adamant we're in this and even has Inday believing he is not a troll. This is good stuff gents and we appreciate your work here!

Thank you

Advertisement
Y’all are so quick to call someone a troll. Believing what someone says should be your call personally, not to call them out publicly.

Y’all are so quick to call someone a troll. Believing what someone says should be your call personally, not to call them out publicly.

Tensions get heightened this time of year regarding "insider" info. Some dudes are actually trolls or just attention whores but I think most people are just relaying info that they're getting. Sure, more often than not it's garbage from a person that knows a person that knows a person but the porsters motives aren't always nefarious.

Advertisement
Back