Coburn???

If he’s taking an unofficial visit to UT it’s because they are still trying to sell him on the school. It may very well work, but that leads me to believe he is a toss up.

Advertisement
is he likely going to UT? probably. But the fact they want him on campus this weekend means he's not completely sold.

If we got Nesta, Coburn, and this kid Miller all in the same DT class, all those ****heads that were ing all day about Kool can go **** themselves.

Not likely to happen, but it would be awesome. And honestly if it did id consider kicking chatman to the curb. jmo

What does Chatman have to do with Coburn? They play different positions, Chatman is going to play SDE for us and we need DEs just as bad as we need DTs.

1. Chatman is good. not great.
2. Chatman is a future 3tech dt exactly like bethel. He will be a Sde here like 1-2 yrs max. And i completely doubt he eve plays this year
You Schleep , go watch Chatman film, he was one of the anchors on the best dline in the state of Georgia

Advertisement
If we got Nesta, Coburn, and this kid Miller all in the same DT class, all those ****heads that were ing all day about Kool can go **** themselves.

Not likely to happen, but it would be awesome. And honestly if it did id consider kicking chatman to the curb. jmo

What does Chatman have to do with Coburn? They play different positions, Chatman is going to play SDE for us and we need DEs just as bad as we need DTs.

2. Chatman is a future 3tech dt exactly like bethel. He will be a Sde here like 1-2 yrs max. And i completely doubt he eve plays this year
You Schleep , go watch Chatman film, he was one of the anchors on the best dline in the state of Georgia

Who cares if he plays this year or not?? Is that the new bar to determine if a recruit is worth an offer?

Allen Bailey is actively recruiting this guy on twitter after DVD sent Bailey his tape.

yeah. chatman might be like bethel tho. he might start at DE and grow into a DT

Advertisement
This is the type of scenario that we can now pay more attention to with the early signing period. Resources, time, effort, etc. more focused on whats left versus everyone still on the table.

Ultimately, would be a BONUS to the class, but Texas commits from Texas don't often flip on signing day. I'd like to believe we are in the 50/50 spot here, but ultimately seeing location being the ultimate factor, as it usually is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coburn now has Texas commit out of his bio along with the longhorn pic out of his cover photo

Oh my! Maybe he did an unofficial to UT to tell the coaches he was decommitting.hope he ain’t trolling us.

If we come away with Nesta, Coburn, Chatman, and Miller...oh my.

I also like the fact that Miller would be able to redshirt and not be relied upon his first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas board getting real nervous after he took Texas commit out of his twitter bio. Appears they now think Miami is a serious threat.

Advertisement
Back