Coburn???

Has this guy given any interviews where he says he is looking at Miami? I don't remember reading anything but I could have missed it. Would be one **** of a pull and would make me feel a lot better about Patke if he can pull off an 11th hour elite recruiting pull like this.

Advertisement
This is the type of scenario that we can now pay more attention to with the early signing period. Resources, time, effort, etc. more focused on whats left versus everyone still on the table.

Ultimately, would be a BONUS to the class, but Texas commits from Texas don't often flip on signing day. I'd like to believe we are in the 50/50 spot here, but ultimately seeing location being the ultimate factor, as it usually is.

Didn’t know you followed Texas recruiting so closely the past decade

I remember when Scarlett visited 4 days unofficially before flipping to Ufag

Most of the racists of the state of Florida will tell you that Miami is a $hithole and you should never visit there unless you want to get robbed, raped and killed. Different strokes.

FIFY

DTP was being polite.

The folks in Texas that knock Houston and the folks in Florida that knock Miami, are the same type of folks ...

This. I wasn't insinuating Miami sucks. ****, I live in Hollywood. I meant that a lot of the "hill folk/gator fans" in the rest of the state hate Miami for "personal" reasons.

I hope 'something came up' and he's unable to make his unofficial visit. i'll start to believe if that happens.

Advertisement
If we got Nesta, Coburn, and this kid Miller all in the same DT class, all those ****heads that were ing all day about Kool can go **** themselves.

Not likely to happen, but it would be awesome. And honestly if it did id consider kicking chatman to the curb. jmo
Thank God you ain’t making any decisions for our Canes. We need Chatman as our DE position just lost Major #9 . Gottdammit,some fans don’t think! We won’t need to leave anyone out. Spring time is here and transfers will happen.

Last edited:
I hope 'something came up' and he's unable to make his unofficial visit. i'll start to believe if that happens.

What the **** has gotten into you, Valid? That’s about 3 constructive posts from you in a row.

Just cut it out, will ya.

Removed Texas Commit from his twitter bio.. ya Patke about to remove that interm title from his 10th coach position.

Advertisement
Coburn flipping to Miami is less likely than us getting TC and PS2. Coburn has an OV to UT this weekend - kind of tough to beat that imo

So with that logic all the kids on campus today especially the AH4 are all ours??????

For the Texas guys on here (or just those familiar with high school football in that state)- Would this be the biggest recruiting coup in that state by an out of state school in a long time since it'd involve an actual last minute unexpected flip on a "hot" coach in Herman at the flagship school in that state?

Dobbins was a huge get for Meyer but I don't believe he was ever committed to anyone but O$U.

Don't look too much into this visit to UT. The coaches know if NSD was last week then colburt would've signed with Miami. They're trying to reel him back in but last I heard he was already back home from his visit...it's about to get very interesting. Get yo popcorn folks

Don't look too much into this visit to UT. The coaches know if NSD was last week then colburt would've signed with Miami. They're trying to reel him back in but last I heard he was already back home from his visit...it's about to get very interesting. Get yo popcorn folks

“IF”he’s back home already he definitely went to go tell them face to face he’s flipping

Advertisement

I heard Coburnt pulled into his driveway coming back from Austin and Adrian Close-bert was sitting on his front porch.

Last edited:
Advertisement

:4e49C5euykr1O.jpg:

I know you are not supposed to look to much into twitter with theses kids and recruiting, but it has to be slightly encouraging as a Miami fan that he removed his Texas banner and Texas commit from his bio.

Advertisement
Back