Coburn???

Advertisement
Found this on a Texas board:

From Perroni: UPDATE: Coburn apparently did not make it to Austin. There is some concern on Texas' part that he signs elsewhere with both Miami and A&M seen as potential threats.

Some context from me. Perroni is a recruiting insider for 247.

Coburn never visited A&M.

IF he is waffling Miami appears to be the only choice.

giphy.gif

Coburn never visited atm so I don’t think they are much of a player unless jimbo brings the big bags

If we got Nesta, Coburn, and this kid Miller all in the same DT class, all those ****heads that were ing all day about Kool can go **** themselves.

Not likely to happen, but it would be awesome. And honestly if it did id consider kicking chatman to the curb. jmo
Thank God you ain’t making any decisions for our Canes. We need Chatman as our DE position just lost Major #9 . Gottdammit,some fans don’t think! We won’t need to leave anyone out. Spring time is here and transfers will happen.

I 100% agree we need SDE's. But Chatman is just like Bethel. He's going to grow into a DT immediately.

I'm fully aware of the dire situation at DE dude, you don't gotta tell me. I've been saying it was a worse situation than DT before anyone has.

Shoot didn't mean to downvote

We bout to have the most craziest finish ever or the most bananas in one tail pipe ever.

Closing with Coburn, Nesta, Ezzard, Chatman, Chatfield and one of the AH CBs would be crazy. Not even gonna say both of them, that might be too much winning.

Advertisement
Anyone know if both of Coburn's parents visited?

No one even knows if he's visited yet brother. This one is going to be interesting!
[MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] can you confirm he was on campus?

I read Richt did fly out for an in-home in the middle of the week. I am sure he had a chance to speak to his folks directly. The fact Richt flew directly to meet them shows there is serious interest.

I was asking/talking about this weekends visit to Texas. Not his visit to Miami. My B

I know. I was really clarifying for mirvin that Richt would have had that meeting with parents even if they did not make it on an ov.

Advertisement
People not taking this serious are forgetting him and pops are big cane fans. We definitely in this.

Miami recently visited in-home. That Detroit guy claims he has a friend who stated that Coburn may flip (he had the receipts, too). Cancels unofficial to Texas this weekend.

At the very least he's still mulling the decision. There's too much smoke.

People not taking this serious are forgetting him and pops are big cane fans. We definitely in this.

I wasn't either but now that word has leaked from UT side that there are issues, that changes everything...

Advertisement
We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Advertisement
Coburn, chatman , nesta , Miller and chatfield seems too good to be true . ****, minus chatfield with that group seems too good to good to be true lol.

I'd literally be in a fap induced coma and needing tommy john surgery.

We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He could be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

We desperately him to be a Mike Hartley type recruiter on the defensive side of the ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back