Coburn???

Advertisement
He’s coming to Miami. Jcanes comes with the good, he skips all of his visits, he & his dad are canes fans, canes are only oos visit, & he takes texas out of his header. Goodnight. We win.

Did he really take UT out of his header? IF so we Fuctin'

Advertisement
eh i'm gonna derail the boner parade

last minute UV to texas? not sure why he would go there unless he was really thinking Miami and wanted to give texas one last look. UV certainly doesn't help our chances

last minute UV to texas? not sure why he would go there unless he was really thinking Miami and wanted to give texas one last look. UV certainly doesn't help our chances

Never showed.

ah he didn’t go there.

Advertisement

admitted you came in late and then tried to throw some cold water on us hahaha. COME ON MANE!

Have you just ignored everything?

Coburn was supposed to UV to Texas this weekend per the Texas mods, but didn't show up.

Now their mods are at least a little concern the smoke might be real

Advertisement

admitted you came in late and then tried to throw some cold water on us hahaha. COME ON MANE!

yeah sorry rookie move

too much to catch up on after work

that's definitely a good sign he didn't show up there

This was probably the prospect Miami’s targeted that I thought Miami had the least chance to get. Lives in TX, committed to the flagship university in the state. But there’s way too much smoke there right now. Obviously no guarantee he flips, he could’ve trolling, but I feel better about him choosing Miami than I did even two days ago.

UT is the flag ship in big cities like San Antonio and Austin (obviously on the latter). Houston is mixed. Dallas is mostly Sooner fans.

I'm not saying we get Coburn. But to say Miami's completely out of this given location, academics on top of early playing time available; you can't count us out.

Advertisement

Have you just ignored everything?

Coburn was supposed to UV to Texas this weekend per the Texas mods, but didn't show up.

Now their mods are at least a little concern the smoke might be real

Mods only know so much. You had Pete on here throughout the year that the contingent of us that saw way too much smoke with Jobe were ridiculous. But as early signing day approached, we found out who was right. There are signs up here. Still a fight, but we're in this.

We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He could be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

We desperately him to be a Mike Hartley type recruiter on the defensive side of the ball.

You're showing youre a troll by not knowing El Sicario Blanco's name bro

Oh MB. I was thinking of the player. LOL.

I meant Todd Hartley.

Last edited:
We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He could be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

We desperately him to be a Mike Hartley type recruiter on the defensive side of the ball.

You're showing youre a troll by not knowing El Sicario Blanco's name bro

Oh MB. I was thinking of the player. LOL.

I meant Todd Hartley.

Right right sure sure. I'm starting to think you and nystateofinsanity are one in the same. You're games are to similar in style

Advertisement
Back