Coburn???

Advertisement
Man, the DL class is shaping up to my liking.

Championships are won in the trenches and we about to land some players.

Nephew and his boys got together for the pick up game but Colburn couldn't make it because he has something to do with the family(who knows)

One nugget for you though, Cosch Richt said a prayer with him about his decision and life and that really connected with him. Doubt it's a deciding factor, but goes to show the type of man CMR is. Proud he's the coach of my school!

Don't know how much I'll be able to get by next Wednesday but if I do I'll be sure to post...

And for those who say I'm trolling, I'm not. Way too old to be doing that..believe what you want though.

This was probably the prospect Miami’s targeted that I thought Miami had the least chance to get. Lives in TX, committed to the flagship university in the state. But there’s way too much smoke there right now. Obviously no guarantee he flips, he could’ve trolling, but I feel better about him choosing Miami than I did even two days ago.

UT is the flag ship in big cities like San Antonio and Austin (obviously on the latter). Houston is mixed. Dallas is mostly Sooner fans.

I'm not saying we get Coburn. But to say Miami's completely out of this given location, academics on top of early playing time available; you can't count us out.

Dallas is mostly Sooner fans - you kidding right?

Advertisement
This was probably the prospect Miami’s targeted that I thought Miami had the least chance to get. Lives in TX, committed to the flagship university in the state. But there’s way too much smoke there right now. Obviously no guarantee he flips, he could’ve trolling, but I feel better about him choosing Miami than I did even two days ago.

UT is the flag ship in big cities like San Antonio and Austin (obviously on the latter). Houston is mixed. Dallas is mostly Sooner fans.

I'm not saying we get Coburn. But to say Miami's completely out of this given location, academics on top of early playing time available; you can't count us out.

Right. While there are some Sooners there, most in Dallas are Tea Sippers (Longhorns) followed by Aggies.

Right. While there are some Sooners there, most in Dallas are Tea Sippers (Longhorns) followed by Aggies.

South Dallas has major love for Miami and always will. We have missed the boat there for 20 years. It hurts man.

Nephew and his boys got together for the pick up game but Colburn couldn't make it because he has something to do with the family(who knows)

One nugget for you though, Cosch Richt said a prayer with him about his decision and life and that really connected with him. Doubt it's a deciding factor, but goes to show the type of man CMR is. Proud he's the coach of my school!

Don't know how much I'll be able to get by next Wednesday but if I do I'll be sure to post...

And for those who say I'm trolling, I'm not. Way too old to be doing that..believe what you want though.

Thanks for the update! Praise Pastor Richt!

Advertisement

South Dallas has major love for Miami and always will. We have missed the boat there for 20 years. It hurts man.

Swagger what’s your insight of on this kid from your connection in Texas? Potential? comparison?

houston has way more aggies than horns. energy companies hire the engineers by the busload.

houston has way more aggies than horns. energy companies hire the engineers by the busload.

50-50. Houston is a lot more than just energy companies. It's one of the top two employers along with healthcare, but there are a lot of other types of businesses. 4th largest city after all.

Advertisement
Someone send Donnell Bennett out to Texas to "watch over" this kid until NSD.

Random, but couple days ago I saw Charles Pharms (remember that name?) retweet an article about Richt going on his in-home visit with Coburn. Dunno if he's lives there now, but he's from Houston as well. Maybe he could lend an ear.

It's a mix of Aggies and Sooner fans (mostly the latter given that OU's not even 3 hours away from here). But it's hard finding Longhorns fans out here.

I live here.....so if you disagree, well, then I don't know what to tell you.

50-50. Houston is a lot more than just energy companies. It's one of the top two employers along with healthcare, but there are a lot of other types of businesses. 4th largest city after all.

Sucks for the IT market though (considering its size).

Advertisement

It's a mix of Aggies and Sooner fans (mostly the latter given that OU's not even 3 hours away from here). But it's hard finding Longhorns fans out here.

I live here.....so if you disagree, well, then I don't know what to tell you.
It's all good. I lived in north Dallas for four years. Lots of Tea Sippers. But they have a large alumni base, so...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yessir. Jesse Armstead one of my favorite Canes. He lived in Oak Cliff, no?

Q

Sucks for the IT market though (considering its size).

I think that is more in Austin, right?

Didn't coburn use to have Texas commit in his bio?
ca3e2a694e1e9eb33c0b9ea8dda93544.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back