Coaching Staff 12/27 PM Update: Rumph, others

James wouldn’t fire Golden until Dabo gave Miami a death blow on national television. He’s not firing Manny after worst coaching job at Miami in program history. Why should we believe James told Manny ‘if Rumph goes Banda goes’?

I would normally agree but Blake is fighting for his life at this point. If Manny fails this spectacularly again next season they will both be gone. So it's not out of the realm that Blake told Manny he had to fire more than just Rumph. If this is all true, I just LOL at Manny saying "nope, we're good....everyone can stay on defense."

Advertisement
I would normally agree but Blake is fighting for his life at this point. If Manny fails this spectacularly again next season they will both be gone. So it's not out of the realm that Blake told Manny he had to fire more than just Rumph. If this is all true, I just LOL at Manny saying "nope, we're good....everyone can stay on defense."
I believe if Blake is fighting for his job he would order Manny to fire both, and not let Manny choose. Blake knows nothing about football so why would he give Manny any direction?

Advertisement
we also don’t have the talent to match those teams...what corners do we have for the Clemson receivers and Wisconsin runs all over almost anyone that second bowl game was also a team that quit the offense didn’t help at all...if I’m not mistaken that game was 14-3 at the half the offense has been letting the defense down for years...I get it y’all hate Manny but imo the defense is good enough and yes it can also get better

Think u’re missing the point:

Don’t let our lack luster record and effort confuse and change the narrative. The guys we have on our team, they were some of the most sought out in America. Yet, they play below the levels of a team like FIU, GT, etc. consistently. We’re not this bad as our record. There’s been zero development here for a min.

Wisc 2 & 3 star kids are running through our 3 & 4 star kids. So r FIU’s No star & 2 star kids, GT’s 2 star & 3 star kids, UNC’s 3 star kids, LA Tech’s NR & 2 star kids.

Advertisement
supposedly he offered Bobo who turned him down. Playing it safe by trying to go with Richt's old guy. Manny will not do the dramatic high-risk hire who could really shine at UM. He will pay a price because he is insecure.
No effing way he offered the job to Bobo.

Think u’re missing the point:

Don’t let our lack luster record and effort confuse and change the narrative. The guys we have on our team, they were some of the most sought out in America. Yet, they play below the levels of a team like FIU, GT, etc. consistently. We’re not this bad as our record. There’s been zero development here for a min.

Wisc 2 & 3 star kids are running through our 3 & 4 star kids. So r FIU’s No star & 2 star kids, GT’s 2 star & 3 star kids, UNC’s 3 star kids, LA Tech’s NR & 2 star kids.

Not disagreeing, but at what point does the “dog” take over and beat FIU, GT and LT on game and heart alone??

We are at the point now where Randy, Golden, Richt, Manny - Swasey/Gus, etc.... all can‘t get that dog to bite instead of bark....all can’t get Flowers and Donaldson from flabby to shabby .....what in the actual **** is wrong with ALL involved???

Advertisement
Just more isht Ferman is throwing at the wall and hoping it sticks. If anything had been decided at this point, there would be an official release from UM to the press. That goes for firings as well as hirings.

I've always liked this explanation of Diaz's defense from last year on r/cfb:

Good teams know they just need to trick the backers for free running lanes.

I’ve said it since manny got here. His defense is unsound and has no gap integrity. This is why people constantly bashed shaq and Pink.

Shaq will end up being a superstar in the nfl.

Not disagreeing, but at what point does the “dog” take over and beat FIU, GT and LT on game and heart alone??

We are at the point now where Randy, Golden, Richt, Manny - Swasey/Gus, etc.... all can‘t get that dog to bite instead of bark....all can’t get Flowers and Donaldson from flabby to shabby .....what in the actual **** is wrong with ALL involved???

I hear this term “dog” a lot.

I used to breed German & Belgium Shepherds along w/ Akitas. A dog’s obedience, attention to detail, aggressiveness is all dependent on that trainer. Once your pups come from good breeding stock, you’re Gucci.

Our dogs come to us, and this staph completely neuters them. Whether it’s, as examples, Martell openly stating that he plays better in a spread formation and forcing him under center, adding 50lbs to Chick so he could “hold” the line, adding 30 lbs to Grace by pizza and burgers, keeping play makers like Lo, Hightower, Pope on the bench, or simply not teaching basic fundamentals on how to tackle or turn your head around when covering WRs, the training received here for our “dogs” have been likened to an animal shelter used for euthanization.

Advertisement
I hear this term “dog” a lot.

I used to breed German & Belgium Shepherds along w/ Akitas. A dog’s obedience, attention to detail, aggressiveness is all dependent on that trainer. Once your pups come from good breeding stock, you’re Gucci.

Our dogs come to us, and this staph completely neuters them. Whether it’s, as examples, Martell openly stating that he plays better in a spread formation and forcing him under center, adding 50lbs to Chick so he could “hold” the line, adding 30 lbs to Grace by pizza and burgers, keeping play makers like Lo, Hightower, Pope on the bench, or simply not teaching basic fundamentals on how to tackle or turn your head around when covering WRs, the training received here for our “dogs” have been likened to an animal shelter used for euthanization.

Dog is pretty much a joke term here now mocking the lack of fight in our players IMO. I like your take. Miami simply doesn’t have the combination of players that want it more than the next guy or the coaches to get that out of them consistently. Dogs don’t fold when one player goes down and we have been seeing that here for years...

“Going through the motions” @ QB @ Miami.... ridiculous.....

Dog is pretty much a joke term here now mocking the lack of fight in our players IMO. I like your take. Miami simply doesn’t have the combination of players that want it more than the next guy or the coaches to get that out of them consistently. Dogs don’t fold when one player goes down and we have been seeing that here for years...

“Going through the motions” @ QB @ Miami.... ridiculous.....

If my dog ever bit someone, bet money that chit would’ve never happen again. The fact that from Rosier & now Williams stating the same chit from the same two regimes let’s us all know what’s going on. We can no longer ill afford to hire a coach w no experience, a retread coach (as much as this pains me, that includes Butch), or a mediocre coach from a G5. We need a REAL coach that will instill discipline, work ethics, development, all while being in tuned w/ his acquired personnel’s strengths & weakness with the ability to exploit said strengths & mask said weaknesses, and most importantly, instill a healthy, respectful fear in to his players.

This bull chit, band aid, fixing a plumbing problem with Elmer’s Glue is no longer acceptable.

Rumph certainly isn’t the worst coach on the staff. There are several coaches to claim that honor, including the HC himself.

As long as BARRY and Patke remain on this staff, CMD isn’t serious about making the necessary changes
They can’t only blame rumph. So fla kids don’t want to play for manny. Rumph is doing all he can

Advertisement
Back