*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
The guy wasn't a fit in the city of Miami, some people don't like the city life and kool just took the clear better choice for him. He will get more money, less recruiting pressure, better recruits, and a place that is more his lifestyle. I'd like to see some of you turn down a job opportunity that was that beneficial for yourself. He can go to that piece of **** town and buy a castle for the price of a condo in coral gables. Time for a better recruiter and a better fit.

Advertisement
I hate him for it, but it’s the perfect situation for him. It was obvious Kool wasn’t a great recruiter but a great teacher of the mechanics. This puts even more pressure on the rest of our Defensive staff. Besides Manny we have a bunch of inexperienced coaches on D. That Patke hire looks even worse now.

This is why you hire the best options available, ie not Patke, cause you know inevitably there will be turnover and spots to fill.

More woried about plsyer development than recruiting. With the timing of this, it had to be in the works for some time. Glad he finished out the recruiting process, but I have to question if his planned move had an effect on the lack DL recruits in this cycle.

Whomever they replace Kool with, I hope he's a guy that can develop players. From a recruiting perspective, I think the next guy will be a better recruiter since that was a weakness for coach Kool.

I hope they get former Cane and NC State DL coach Patrick. Good teacher of the game and he should already know the Florida and ACC/SEC footprint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama bound according to Bruce Feldman
Sports Illustrated's Bruce Feldman reports that Kuligowski will likely be the defensive line coach at Alabama.

I'm hearing there's a good chance Craig Kuligowski who is leaving #Miami will end up as #Alabama's new DL coach for Nick Saban.​
---------------------​
The school released the following statement:

"The University of Miami announced Monday that assistant head coach/defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski is leaving the program to pursue other opportunities.

Partridge would be a great hire. Only embarrassing thing is that he interviewed with saban too and didn’t get the job.

Partirdge also cucked Golden horribly by parlaying his relationship with Doug Guntwood into Alex Collins.

Advertisement
I have no hope for the future of this program. Alabama will continue to drop bags forever, and we'll never get another croot that they want. If we somehow become competitive, Mark Emmert will wage another war against us. There is no possibility of us winning ever again.

Wtf, I go off last me for a few hours, and check in and find kool did us dirty. Toledo trash; **** him.

Advertisement
Back