*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy was at Mizzou for a long stint, and it ended very poorly. Usually when that happens, people tend to hold grudges and look for revenge. My guess is that Kul knew going in that Miami would be a short stint for him. His heart was never really in it, because he was still ****ed about the way Mizzou treated him.

He came to UM with an agenda. Each year, he was going to try to strong-arm Richt into either making him the DC or concede to all of his demands. Or, he'd just bounce.

In any event, let's look at his two-year track record: $hitty recruiter for Class 2017. Tried to leave for the NFL after 1 **** season but gets a promotion. Couldn't convince at least one of RJ/Kendrick to come back for their senior season. Failed to get anything out of the star DL recruit of the class who ends up transferring. $hitty recruiter for Class 2018. Interviews for Bucs job after 2 season.

**** him. Good luck with Saban, Kul.

Advertisement
Glad it happened now. If he stayed another year we may not have even had a D-line to suit up and play in ‘19. Good by jack-leg. He did such a bad job recruiting that I assumed he was hungover for life.

annoyed that it was saban, would've preferred if it was the buccaneers. But comparing it to losing dugans that would hurt much more imo.
Give me a recruiter, Kul was god awful as a recruiter same as Rumph its why MR is lettting him walk he sees that now. He wont make the same mistake with the next hire. Obviously its a better fit for Kul at Bama, he wont have to recruit and he fits in at bama with the whole farm vibe.

Body blow

Not really.

We will recruit better without him. Any other DL coach would be fired if he let numbers get so low at that spot.

Make a competent hire and we'll be fine. The 247 recruit reaction article shows kids like Bogle and Williams don't really care

Advertisement
Unreal, he stays 15 years at Missouri and leaves here after only 2.

It's just like being in a relationship for 15 years that ends badly. After that, the next relationships are guaranteed to be short and half-assed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back