*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
eh this isn't the same as Crisotbal leaving us - even if it was solely because we had Golden.
I mean kool if we're being honest didn't completely fit in here. Obviously an elite DL coach, especially DEs.
But I didn't expect a **** load of loyalty to us like I do with actual former canes.
Agree totally

Richt is actually building something here and Miami is better than it has been in nearly the last two decades. Can't compare the Kool decision to the dumpster fire with Al Golden and his assistants even if it made sense.

Advertisement
Bruh just find me a an assistant that is younger than 50 who has been on a staff longer than three years. You won't be able to find many because CFB is a business.

Advertisement
EDIT:

DWcB6i6VMAAWrrR.jpg

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-interview-miami-d-line-coach-kuligowski/

The Buccaneers have interviewed yet another person for their vacant defensive line coaching position, this time dipping into the college ranks to meet with University of Miami defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski. Tampa Bay has also interviewed assistant defensive line coach Paul Spicer, former Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ted Monachino, and former Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Brentson Buckner after firing former defensive line coach Jay Hayes on February 9.

Perhaps the best and most well-known college defensive line coach, Kuligowski has spent two years at the University of Miami where he was promoted to assistant head coach this past season. The Hurricanes led the nation in sacks (43), and were first nationally in turnover margin.

should we be worried??

Bruh just find me a an assistant that is younger than 50 who has been on a staff longer than three years. You won't be able to find many because CFB is a business.
I feel what you are saying....it's just if Miami is a destination job you shouldn't have to take the same position with another college football team. I'm not ignorant of the fact that Bama has been reigning college football and this obviously could be a money decision but it still hurts. As Miami fans we are so emotional because we are probably the most competitive fan base in the nation we can't help it.

Advertisement
Satan must be a cane fan. This is like the 4th or 5th coach Baga hired with Miami on their resume.

Advertisement
Barry jackson said the players had been hearing for awhile kool was leaving.

Someone mentioned a while back the rumor was going around AH croots. Hopefully it's been in the works for a while and Richt has some names lined up to make a great, quick hire.

Lo and Cam running behind scaife, reed, campbell will Shred coach Kool's DL in their senior year. #wedontforget

Advertisement
Back