Per Irvins

DWcPtHzWAAcspmx.jpg

It’s hilarious how apparent he sucked at recruiting

Advertisement
Red flags. Interviews for NFL last year
Recruits poorly for two straight years.
Two DTs leave early even though the NFL says stay
Almost loses a natural born Cane DT to UF
Interviews for Bucs which is one year deal.

We will do fine. If I were king, Patrick would be my first call. Young good coach very good recruiter.
His lazy recruiting efforts all make sense now. No reason - other than complete disinterest/lack of professionalism - for someone with his resume to struggle convincing DL prospects to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Here we go with the troll sh*t again. I’m AS much of a cane fan as anyone here my friend. I’m “lolin” because of the fools that wanted him gone because he doesn’t land every top dtackle in the country. He will be missed. An the ones who trashed him about his recruiting will be crying if our dline takes a step back this season.

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD PLZ

Advertisement
From a coaching standpoint, Kool was one of the best D-line coaches in the nation. No argument there.

But the man couldn't/didn't want to recruit. Our depth on the d-line is where it's at mainly because of Kool. ****, Hartley had to go in Duval and help Kool get Miller. For the peanut gallery that likes to throw insults to Canes fans that simply want alums coaching here, you should probably go look at Kevin Patrick's resume as a coach - it's pretty **** good.

Also, look at the tweets from current d-line players and you're not seeing too many ****ed off players.

Advertisement
I think Kuligowski's record (and almost all of his first rounders) was stronger with DEs. Not so much with DTs.

At any rate, it's a moot topic now.

On to the next DL coach - who hopefully will have a pulse on the recruiting trail.

From a coaching standpoint, Kool was one of the best D-line coaches in the nation. No argument there.

But the man couldn't/didn't want to recruit. Our depth on the d-line is where it's at mainly because of Kool. ****, Hartley had to go in Duval and help Kool get Miller. For the peanut gallery that likes to throw insults to Canes fans that simply want alums coaching here, you should probably go look at Kevin Patrick's resume as a coach - it's pretty **** good.

Also, look at the tweets from current d-line players and you're not seeing too many ****ed off players.

Advertisement
This happens all across CFB. Hopefully we don't go the cheap route and assign Patke to DL coach and bring in another young guy. Make splash moves like Bama and OSU.

Looking at TFLs, Sacks, and Run defense a guy like Damon Cogdell, DL coach at USF from Miami, would make sense. Top 20 units in those categories with less talent.

does kool get a spot on the sfl turncoat thread or no?
eh this isn't the same as Crisotbal leaving us - even if it was solely because we had Golden.
I mean kool if we're being honest didn't completely fit in here. Obviously an elite DL coach, especially DEs.
But I didn't expect a **** load of loyalty to us like I do with actual former canes.

Anyone doubting Kul’s ability, think about this: Savanna could have hired any DL coach in the country and chose him. That tells you all you need to know.

Advertisement
Back