*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

NS is that gigantic green fly on cow splatter. He can’t help it, he was born that way. His job is to land (pun intended) from the sky on tho the steamy, fresh pile, regurgitate, slurp up, repeat. Oh! the nutrients that man is made of...

Advertisement
Kool was making a good about here if I remember correctly. Would definitely open funds for Richt to go after the guy he wants. Doesn’t necessarily mean he could beat Tenn for Rocker, bu NCST shouldn’t be able to compete here

Advertisement
Diaz has the track record with the DLine stats, so have to imagine Partridge could be an upgrade, just from the recruting aspect alone.

Advertisement

Hartley throwing shots. Kool up and ran like a front runner

gX7Ji3n.gif

DL made unbelievable progress under Kool but he couldn't recruit. Bring KP home

Finally someone with nuts. F him. He got d*** ate his entire time here. Where are all the blog tough guy responses to this, like the ones the players get when they play games, transfer, or get kicked off the team??? Is Kul getting his last pass? We aren’t Gators, we don’t man worship, no man is greater than this U. This is what always happens when U worship people. They get a big head (literally) and U become expendable. Same thing with Ariz. Stop d***eating. Everyone is accountable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's we ? You ain't a cane with all your trolling. True cane wouldn't be lol like you are
Here we go with the troll sh*t again. I’m AS much of a cane fan as anyone here my friend. I’m “lolin” because of the fools that wanted him gone because he doesn’t land every top dtackle in the country. He will be missed. An the ones who trashed him about his recruiting will be crying if our dline takes a step back this season.

The ultimate betrayal. I hate him more than Saban at this point. **** him. Even if we are better off in the long run, I hope him nothing but the worst. I get the NFL, but leave us for Bama for the same position?! Never welcome here again....

Luigi Cristobals did worse and many wanted him hired as HC.

Advertisement
Back