*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
He was the one coach most of us were most worried about getting poached, but I thought he'd go to the NFL or to a DC job somewhere.

What's crazy is that he's the guy who everyone said loved Miami, his wife doesn't like to move, he entrenches himself in a place for years at a time.... LOL

And he recently got promoted to add Head Coach to his title... Long and the short of it, seems like one of three things happened....

1) We were trying to keep him but couldn't offer him a long term career path. Manny Diaz at DC blocks that.

or

2) Richt and Kirby got ****ed at him interviewing for jobs and told him to take a walk.

or

3) Bama backed up the Brinks truck.

Advertisement
Patrick makes sense now richt needs to see this

As for kool he was a great teacher of the position horrible recruiter if he does go to bama he wont have to worry about recruiting

Funny how Saban went after Kul yet left Manny and Rumph alone. I wonder what went behind that decision?

Nicktator has a permanent erection for everything Miami. Only town he miserably failed so why not try to ruin it.
Uh , maybe the fact that his DL Coach wet to the NFL, thus he needed a DL coach suddenly?

I know this facts thing can be really challenging for some....

Golden got the DL guys on the roster who actually looked good, and most of them would've looked good under 95% of the DL coaches in D1 football.

I guess I’m saying Kul did a lot with a little.

Yes, Gold recruited those players. They sure played a lot better under Kul vs others D coaches.

It’s a loss for us...not insurmountable, but a loss. Good coaches matter in CFB. He’s one of them.

Advertisement
We did look good. My right ******** could've coached Chad Thomas, Joseph Jackson, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton, Trent Harris, and Anthony Moten, but we did look good and I'm sure he made them better.

Whoever gets the job next will be forced to actually coach a DL roster that isn't 2 deep with NFL guys... that's Kul's legacy here. I'm sure everyone will suck him off and wish him well for his "business decision". Guy didn't recruit for ****, interviewed every opportunity he could, milked out an AHC title and then bailed. Adios.

Boom! Thats the truth

Advertisement
Red flags. Interviews for NFL last year
Recruits poorly for two straight years.
Two DTs leave early even though the NFL says stay
Almost loses a natural born Cane DT to UF
Interviews for Bucs which is one year deal.

We will do fine. If I were king, Patrick would be my first call. Young good coach very good recruiter.

Advertisement
Patrick was just hired at NCST. Partridge is a more likely option.
My bad, thought they just hired him last week. Must have caught some old news online. Agree, he would be top of my list with Partridge and Kenny Holmes.

Advertisement
Back