*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

DcEPT2JjNIIlPLb1qCl2S2rYgrjRUe.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting tweet. I wonder if there was some kind of rift on the staff?

I can't imagine how hard Hartley has to work to accomplish what he gets done in recruiting at TE and in Duval. Little resume, looks like an IT guy, somehow pulls 2 All Americans at TE and dominates in Jacksonville. There's no way to know how hard these guys are all working behind the scenes, but wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some resentment from guys like Hartley towards guys on the staff who don't *seem* to approach recruiting with that same vigor.

Everyone keeps mentioning Kevin Patrick. I personally don't know much about his coaching resume, can anyone fill me in? Why is he the guy everyone wants?
Can coach and recruit. Produce some good d-linemen at usf and is at ncstate now.

Advertisement
Wow!! Wasn’t landing recruits he targeted. Won’t have any problem$ now. Will we ever be able to keep anyone. Frenk better open up that checkbook or more of the same. Can’t wait to here the salary.

Advertisement
It was probably Hartley who found Miller, too.

I can't imagine how hard Hartley has to work to accomplish what he gets done in recruiting at TE and in Duval. Little resume, looks like an IT guy, somehow pulls 2 All Americans at TE and dominates in Jacksonville. There's no way to know how hard these guys are all working behind the scenes, but wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some resentment from guys like Hartley towards guys on the staff who don't *seem* to approach recruiting with that same vigor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back