COACH DIAZ SAYS FSU GAME LIKELY CANCELLED AS WELL

If the FSU game gets cancelled (almost a given at this point) what is there left of this entire football season

Sigh when it rains it pours :black-cloud:

:tedbong:

Jesus the FSU game will NOT get cancelled. Postponed? Maybe. It's not going to get cancelled.

Advertisement
11L_tracks_latest.jpg

At this point, there may be a better chance of the game being played at HRS or a neutral site than at Doak. Track has it zeroing in on Tally.

Advertisement
I did not realize that there are so many meteorologists on this board. They have been predicting path of Irma for days. In reality they don't know what they are talking about. There are a significant amount of posters here that think they are smart. Many know very little about football and now they have showed how clueless they are if they are trying to predict where Irma will go and its intensity at any particular location.

View attachment 49880

Projected path keeps moving west. Good for Miami. Bad news for Tallahassee. As of now, say goodbye to Gainesville and Orlando. This storm is **** big, that it'll really need to keep moving west to spare Miami. But then, as I said, bye, bye Tally.

My dude, east side of storm is the worst side, it could be worse for Miami this way.

Yes, I know, but look at the new projection. It's moving more and more to the west. It could be completely off of FL and in the gulf by Sunday at this rate. That was my point. It's moved about 100 miles west in the projection of the eye hitting land in FL in a day. If it keeps at this rate (and who knows what it'll do) it will be better for Miami, even being on this side of the storm.

154010_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

View attachment 49880

Projected path keeps moving west. Good for Miami. Bad news for Tallahassee. As of now, say goodbye to Gainesville and Orlando. This storm is **** big, that it'll really need to keep moving west to spare Miami. But then, as I said, bye, bye Tally.

Miami won't be spared. Hurricane force winds for hours, even if the eye doesn't pass directly overhead

I know, look at my response to 3rd and 43 two posts above this one. I don't think this thing is done moving west. The projection of the eye moved 100 miles west since yesterday.

Advertisement
I did not realize that there are so many meteorologists on this board. They have been predicting path of Irma for days. In reality they don't know what they are talking about. There are a significant amount of posters here that think they are smart. Many know very little about football and now they have showed how clueless they are if they are trying to predict where Irma will go and its intensity at any particular location.

If you came to this board for intelligent and rational posts from highly informed people, I think you should leave.

Hopefully it rips Hard Rock out of the ground and we build an on-campus stadium with the insurance money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Bastardi forecasts Naples-Bonita (?) area. Is there a place called Bonita? Bonita Springs, maybe?

Still big enough to cause huge problems over Miami and east coast. Keys will be in huge, huge trouble. Bastardi points to Labor Day 1935 and another, I think in 1920's, for suggested models.

Advertisement
Back