COACH DIAZ SAYS FSU GAME LIKELY CANCELLED AS WELL

If it's as bad as they're saying I don't expect to play another game all year. FSU is 100% postponed. That's automatic.

The path is veering towards Jacksonville after Orlando and will be out of the state by Monday

0% chance we play FSU. Absolutley 0%. It you have paypal we can bet whatever you want.

Never say 0% about anything, but you're probably right. I wouldn't bet on the rest of the season though. That's a bit extreme.
Yeah just saw new advisory, it's further west and Tallahassee is in the cone but it still will be gone by Monday.

Im just trying to reverse mush it. Usually anything I say the opposite happens. Trying to use it positively lol

Advertisement
View attachment 49880

Projected path keeps moving west. Good for Miami. Bad news for Tallahassee. As of now, say goodbye to Gainesville and Orlando. This storm is **** big, that it'll really need to keep moving west to spare Miami. But then, as I said, bye, bye Tally.

Miami won't be spared. Hurricane force winds for hours, even if the eye doesn't pass directly overhead

If it's as bad as they're saying I don't expect to play another game all year. FSU is 100% postponed. That's automatic.

The path is veering towards Jacksonville after Orlando and will be out of the state by Monday

0% chance we play FSU. Absolutley 0%. It you have paypal we can bet whatever you want.

We will play them for sure but it might be on the 7th. The game will be played one way or another.

There is zero chance the season gets cancelled. For perspective, Tulane played their entire 2005 season away from home and the Saints played in Baton Rouge after Katrina wiped out New Orleans. Not saying that's going to happen here but you get the idea.

Advertisement
AND I QUOTE "IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE TO PLAY FOOTBALL NEXT WEEKEND "

Article is up I'll link it

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/miami-dc-may-take-miracle-to-play-fsu-game/
via Mobile - CBSSports.com

At what point do you and others on this board issue a mea culpa and apologize for your embarrassing comments?

I second your notion. That includes ' I was wrong ' from some of the national college football media-nexus.

Advertisement
Make no mistake. If its bad, our season could be over.

I don't think the season will be ended because of the angry Ms. Irma. But Miami's chances of playing in the play-offs could be KAPUT. hUh. Especially if the game vs. FSU is canceled and their is No make-up game. Ouch.

View attachment 49880

Projected path keeps moving west. Good for Miami. Bad news for Tallahassee. As of now, say goodbye to Gainesville and Orlando. This storm is **** big, that it'll really need to keep moving west to spare Miami. But then, as I said, bye, bye Tally.

My dude, east side of storm is the worst side, it could be worse for Miami this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm in the minority but I think this game still gets played next week. The biggest reason Ark. State got cancelled was so players/coaches could prepare. I'm hopeful this beast will keep moving west and not absolutely destroy the city of Miami, allowing everyone to return or decide on a place to convene for practices once the damage is assessed. By the time it gets to Tally it will hopefully be a Cat 1.

Either way, football again won't be the most important thing next week. Safety of our players and coaches. Prayers up for all of you living anywhere along Irma's path. Let's all get through this safely.

If the FSU game gets cancelled (almost a given at this point) what is there left of this entire football season

Sigh when it rains it pours :black-cloud:

:tedbong:

Advertisement
Back