CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

As each day passes, my theory about most, not all, message board heroes is proven true.

Many, probably most, are just internet blowhards that love to post but aren’t even what I consider real fans.

Real fans go to the fūcking games.

Fake-*** armchair fans sit at home and pretend to be fans by posting on message boards.

True that my brother true that! I've missed baby showers, and weddings going to games.

You've missed baby showers? Wow. I didn't even know that men attended baby showers.

When you're Spanish EVERYONE is invited not just women smart guy.

If you miss a football game to go to a baby shower then you're a platinum star facquit.

Advertisement
As each day passes, my theory about most, not all, message board heroes is proven true.

Many, probably most, are just internet blowhards that love to post but aren’t even what I consider real fans.

Fake-*** armchair fans sit at home and pretend to be fans by posting on message boards.

True that my brother true that! I've missed baby showers, and weddings going to games.

I mean, there's also fine line between being a good fan and being an obsessive loser.... I go to every game but I wouldn't miss a funeral or some **** like that

Looking like beautiful weather this afternoon. Plenty of cheap tickets still available for anyone still thinking about it.

Just leaving Caneswear the rain has stop and the sun is out . Heading to the stadium. Let's go Canes!!!

You've missed baby showers? Wow. I didn't even know that men attended baby showers.

Oh guy is from Spain. Only citizens from Spain should be called Spanish. Citizens from other Spanish speaking countries are often called Hispanics or Latinos. I doubt if this guy is from Spain. People with limited knowledge should not excuse someone else of being ignorant.

Advertisement
Did you guys ever think that this is Miami, and it might rain some and be sunny some during the course of the game?

Lmao at folks trying to pull my fan card. I became a fan after we beat FSU in 09'(14 at the time). There are no die hard Canes fans in my family nor friends so catching a ride wasnt an option. I've worked weekends since up until last month when I got a job in Miami.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you miss a football game to go to a baby shower then you're a platinum star facquit.

Platinum star facqiitttttt lulz

Advertisement
You’re from Ft Lauderdale and this is your first game?

Yea i was going to say come through but no excuse for living in Lauderdale, and this is your first game..
I'm anti-social and literally became a fan not even 10 years ago.

Dude 10 years!!!! and this is your first game that's worse! lol

Better late than never. If he comes and has a good time he'll come back. If everyone calls him a ****** fan and he subsequently has a bad time, he won't.

Your so right. Have come by to my section, and we’ll take turns giving him backrubs and scalp massages, and hopefully he’ll come to another game.

Yea i was going to say come through but no excuse for living in Lauderdale, and this is your first game..
I'm anti-social and literally became a fan not even 10 years ago.

Dude 10 years!!!! and this is your first game that's worse! lol

Better late than never. If he comes and has a good time he'll come back. If everyone calls him a ****** fan and he subsequently has a bad time, he won't.

Your so right. Have come by to my section, and we’ll take turns giving him backrubs and scalp massages, and hopefully he’ll come to another game.

C'mon man. You gotta throw a rub and tug in there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who needs tickets to the next home game. I may just buy 20 Nd give them to some youth to be able to come. I want to see HRS filled up for Cuse VT AND ND.

Let me know. Myself and the wife love to give back. So if you a cane fan and can't afford a ticket let me know. I buy like 20 each for the next 3 home games.

I just find it hard to fathom that people can't go to the game. Fat Joe? Terror Squad? I mean really we need to start ridiculing these ****turds that come on this board yip yapping but can't come out to the game.

Advertisement
Back