CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be my first game, whose tailgate would welcome me?

Where are you from?
Alaska....jk. Fort Lauderdale

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You’re from Ft Lauderdale and this is your first game?

Yea i was going to say come through but no excuse for living in Lauderdale, and this is your first game..
I'm anti-social and literally became a fan not even 10 years ago.

Where are you from?

Yea i was going to say come through but no excuse for living in Lauderdale, and this is your first game..

Dude 10 years!!!! and this is your first game that's worse! lol

Advertisement
Where are you from?

Not to mention I don't have a lot of Canes' fan as friends. They're either Gator[emoji37], Noles[emoji856], and even Rattlers [emoji23]

Well at least they can’t call you a fair weather fan.....lol....
Lmao. Speaking of weather, it's pouring down in Hollywood. What's the weather supposed to be like for the game?

Real fans don't care about the weather! You know how many times I've been poured on in the last 10 years before we got the partial covered roofs. As long as they're playing ball most fans stay out in the rain, and cheer on the team.

Well at least they can’t call you a fair weather fan.....lol....
Lmao. Speaking of weather, it's pouring down in Hollywood. What's the weather supposed to be like for the game?

Real fans don't care about the weather! You know how many times I've been poured on in the last 10 years before we got the partial covered roofs. As long as they're playing ball most fans stay out in the rain, and cheer on the team.
All I did was ask how the weather was going to be......

Advertisement
As each day passes, my theory about most, not all, message board heroes is proven true.

Many, probably most, are just internet blowhards that love to post but aren’t even what I consider real fans.

Real fans go to the fūcking games.

Fake-*** armchair fans sit at home and pretend to be fans by posting on message boards.

As each day passes, my theory about most, not all, message board heroes is proven true.

Many, probably most, are just internet blowhards that love to post but aren’t even what I consider real fans.

Fake-*** armchair fans sit at home and pretend to be fans by posting on message boards.

True that my brother true that! I've missed baby showers, and weddings going to games.

Better late than never. If he comes and has a good time he'll come back. If everyone calls him a ****** fan and he subsequently has a bad time, he won't.

Advertisement

True that my brother true that! I've missed baby showers, and weddings going to games.

You've missed baby showers? Wow. I didn't even know that men attended baby showers.

Better late than never. If he comes and has a good time he'll come back. If everyone calls him a ****ty fan and he subsequently has a bad time, he won't.

What if we butter him up, has a bad experience, and doesn't show up anyways? Very hard for me to fathom that in 10 years this is his first game, and then all of a sudden he's going to have this sudden idea to attend most games now.

You've missed baby showers? Wow. I didn't even know that men attended baby showers.

When you're Spanish EVERYONE is invited not just women smart guy.

Not to mention I don't have a lot of Canes' fan as friends. They're either Gator[emoji37], Noles[emoji856], and even Rattlers [emoji23]

trailer park trash, i see...

Advertisement
Back