CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Show up! Bring your family, invite some friends, tell your friends to invite more friends...Enjoy the tailgate...burgers, beer, maybe a shot of crown...Then support dem boys while they unleash fury on GT!

Beats the **** out of siting at home alone on a coach, bytch’n about everything.

Advertisement
im not with this comment. Im a diehard, loyal fan. i legit would rather watch most Canes games at home in the AC, with good angles of the whole field. Idgaf about the cost of tickets. many colleges sell tickets for cheap, shouldn't stand as an embarrassment to us at all.

FŪCK YOU.

You are NOT a “diehard, loyal fan”. Loyal fans would legit show up. Only fake-*** cūnt fans like you stay home when they can actually go to a game.

Turn in your cane card, pūssy.

your throwing around that **** word kinda loosely. Dont forget, i know you personally. the fact that you are a cross fit enthusiast, doesn't make you a tough guy. **** aint jiu jitsu so watch your mouth . I've prob been a die hard, loyal cane fan longer than you have been out of school.
just spent about $500 of my teachers salary to go to the Duke game. Come take my Cane card from me ****boy

A "loyal" fan who rather stay home during games? Can't make this stupidity up. You're a ****ty fan and typical South Florida fan.

lol who are you dude? ****in elitist cane fan? **** outta here.

Next to you, I'm a Cane god. Enjoy your mom's couch tomorrow, faaaggot.

It's more than "show up." Plenty of times the crowd trickles in and looks okay. The key is to be there with butts in seats when the boys run out of the smoke.

Advertisement
FŪCK YOU.

You are NOT a “diehard, loyal fan”. Loyal fans would legit show up. Only fake-*** cūnt fans like you stay home when they can actually go to a game.

Turn in your cane card, pūssy.

your throwing around that **** word kinda loosely. Dont forget, i know you personally. the fact that you are a cross fit enthusiast, doesn't make you a tough guy. **** aint jiu jitsu so watch your mouth . I've prob been a die hard, loyal cane fan longer than you have been out of school.
just spent about $500 of my teachers salary to go to the Duke game. Come take my Cane card from me ****boy

A "loyal" fan who rather stay home during games? Can't make this stupidity up. You're a ****ty fan and typical South Florida fan.

lol who are you dude? ****in elitist cane fan? **** outta here.

Next to you, I'm a Cane god. Enjoy your mom's couch tomorrow, faaaggot.

is this the part where i start talking about your mom also? pls let me know. thanks how was your workout btw Craig?

Last edited:
flying in from michigan for this game. see yall there

Where about in Michigan you from? I don’t know many Miami fans this way.

flint area. always welcome to come join my buddy & i at his bar for a game watch. but, we'll both be at game this weekend.

I’m in the Brighton area. Not to far. I may take you up on that. I very finials with the area . Where about a in the flint area?

oh yea, you're real close then. I lived in fenton the past few years. but, now I'm in downtown flint. my buddy's bar is called the loft. its a hole in the wall right in the heart of downtown.. he actually had a 'U' painted on the outside of his building this summer! love it.

Meh. Nothing new to see here. They might get a slight attendance bump from beating FSU but I'd be surprised if more than 50,000 people show up. They'll probably sell out Notre Dame and possibly VT if they're still undefeated but that's because the fringe fans will want to be part of the scene. People in Miami go places because it's the trendy thing to do. Not because they actually care about the teams. I've said it before, there's really only about 40,000 UM fans in the tri county area. There's a bunch more who will buy UM gear and throw up the U but most of them can't be bothered to show up to home games. It's been like this since I first watched UM football over 30 years ago. Sell outs for marquee opponents, 40-50 thousand for middle of the road conference foes and 30-35 thousand for the bum teams. I don't think they cracked 40 thousand butts in seats for either home game this year so far.

Advertisement
Meh. Nothing new to see here. They might get a slight attendance bump from beating FSU but I'd be surprised if more than 50,000 people show up. They'll probably sell out Notre Dame and possibly VT if they're still undefeated but that's because the fringe fans will want to be part of the scene. People in Miami go places because it's the trendy thing to do. Not because they actually care about the teams. I've said it before, there's really only about 40,000 UM fans in the tri county area. There's a bunch more who will buy UM gear and throw up the U but most of them can't be bothered to show up to home games. It's been like this since I first watched UM football over 30 years ago. Sell outs for marquee opponents, 40-50 thousand for middle of the road conference foes and 30-35 thousand for the bum teams. I don't think they cracked 40 thousand butts in seats for either home game this year so far.

Well, that depends on how to define Canes fans.

Last edited:
Weather has shifted again... looks like it is going to be a rainy game again...

Stop with your nonsense weather posting, Broke. The actual forecast for game time is anywhere between 25 to 45% chance of rain. If you’re going to post weather bull****, at least get it right

Advertisement
It's more than "show up." Plenty of times the crowd trickles in and looks okay. The key is to be there with butts in seats when the boys run out of the smoke.

Good point. The cameras always pan the stadium/crowd right before kickoff. Unfortunately, history has been for the place to look pretty empty then.

Stop with your nonsense weather posting, Broke. The actual forecast for game time is anywhere between 25 to 45% chance of rain. If you’re going to post weather bull****, at least get it right
Get your head out of your *** and quit acting so **** stuck up you dumb b*tch. I was just posting what I saw at the time

Get your head out of your *** and quit acting so **** stuck up you dumb b*tch. I was just posting what I saw at the time

It's a pointless post. Predicting the weather in Miami is retarded as ****. Are you even going to the game?

Advertisement

Honestly Broke, work on your comebacks, you sound like a teen chick trying to be cool.

You “so **** stuck up” - yeesus Broke, that’s like middle-school girl talk.

Advertisement
Back