CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

I definitely made a mistake these past years. Had a f*ckin great time!! Will be back for Syracuse next week.

a3618d1242184f88a05776f461f8a208.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was a lot more full than that. Everyone was still taking a **** or getting beer if that's the 2nd half kickoff, but way to post a pic that the national media and rival fans can post to bash us. There were a legit 50K there. Crowd was listed at 55K +

Why do we as Canes fans care so much about what the national media and rivals fans have to say? We're a small private school with a limited alumni base. Everyone knows this already. Not much more they can do or say to hurt the team anymore especially when we're winning.

You think I posted this pic for the media/opposing fans to LOL and schools negatively recruit against us? I didn't. I was enjoying my first game and wanted to take a picture of the kickoff.

I didn't say you posted it so they could do it, but you posted it, and they will do it. Why do I care? Because they do ******* do it, and whether you believe it or not, some ******* recruits do care about this ****, and I care about anything that hurts us.

I really have to question this choice of a picture as the one to post.

Advertisement
The rain was very telling. Last year, when it started to rain, everyone went into the concession area. On Saturday, everyone stayed in their seats and got louder. I was up in a box, but it was a lot of fun to witness. The team definitely responded. Would be great to get that homefield advantage back.

Yeah....was every seat in the stadium full? Of course not....but it was still a good crowd once we had some stuff to get excited about. The 50,000+ made a pretty shocking amount of noise, as predicted. I've been going to that stadium ever since the place opened for the Dolphins, and I don't know that I'd ever heard it that loud, even back in the old days when it held close to 80,000 in its original configuration. FSU last year was pretty loud, but I think we surpassed that.

The way that stadium is currently configured - you don't need the entire 65,326 capacity to show up to get some serious noise. 50,000 is fine. If we did get that 65K, I seriously think it would be just as loud as a full Orange Bowl, if not louder. Hopefully we get the chance to test that out this season.

I definitely made a mistake these past years. Had a f*ckin great time!! Will be back for Syracuse next week.

a3618d1242184f88a05776f461f8a208.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was a lot more full than that. Everyone was still taking a **** or getting beer if that's the 2nd half kickoff, but way to post a pic that the national media and rival fans can post to bash us. There were a legit 50K there. Crowd was listed at 55K +

Why do we as Canes fans care so much about what the national media and rivals fans have to say? We're a small private school with a limited alumni base. Everyone knows this already. Not much more they can do or say to hurt the team anymore especially when we're winning.

You think I posted this pic for the media/opposing fans to LOL and schools negatively recruit against us? I didn't. I was enjoying my first game and wanted to take a picture of the kickoff.

I didn't say you posted it so they could do it, but you posted it, and they will do it. Why do I care? Because they do ******* do it, and whether you believe it or not, some ******* recruits do care about this ****, and I care about anything that hurts us.

I really have to question this choice of a picture as the one to post.

Imagine how shocked all those people were when they got back to their seats and GT had already scored a TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back