Cmr supporters

Advertisement
There still seem to be quite a few posters who defend / slurp cmr

Why is it?

Is it:
1. Despite the current state of the program, declining recruiting, his previous history of not winning big, do you truly believe he’ll turn it around
2. Do you slurp him just to troll others like j jagr
3. Are you just a personal fan of his
4. Know he isn’t the answer but since he ain’t going nowhere just support him anyways
You know you could've made this a poll right?

Anyways, we need to give CMR a fair chance. He basically just got here. This team is still full of Golden's recruits. He's a winner. He has proven it time and time again. Give him time to get his players into his system. We will ball out you will see. Even Butch had his struggles. GO CANES!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you could've made this a poll right?

Anyways, we need to give CMR a fair chance. He basically just got here. This team is still full of Golden's recruits. He's a winner. He has proven time and again. Give him time to get his players into his system. We will ball out you will see.
giphy.gif

Jagger and your Confederate Klansmen ilk are no Hillary or UM fans. Btw, how do you like Shalala smoking that Confederate Klanswoman?

How original, straight to the race card.

Yo dumb *** probably believes Shalala was the greatest thing ever to happen to UM Athletics huh? Take your racist *** **** elsewhere...football fans on this board.

UM

I defend him. Not gonna lie. He's one of the top coaches in the game. He needs to be a great CEO. He's a great recruiter. He needs to fix the OL and hire a young and hungry OC. He does that and we will be in great shape. If he continues to call this archaic offense we are in trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better athletes, IPF, 10 win season that's less than a decade in the rearview.

I'm not saying it's great, but it's not as bad.

CMR should not get credit for the IPF, I know he gave a mil, but it was getting done without him.

Better athletes, maybe. As of right now, next year's class is less than impressive.

10 wins, ok.

If CMR stays and with no staff changes, we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

CMR should not get credit for the IPF, I know he gave a mil, but it was getting done without him.

Better athletes, maybe. As of right now, next year's class is less than impressive.

10 wins, ok.

If CMR stays and with no staff changes, we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

It's not about credit, it's about where the program is. The program isn't as bad off as when al was here, so I think people should calm down a little. We know Richt isn't going anywhere right now so let's talk about what we can actually do to get better.

But hey, if everyone wants to keep running around screaming about the sky falling cool that's super helpful.

Advertisement
I'm not a usurper just a cane fan who bleeds orange and green.doesn't look like cmr is the answer but I think some of us need to realize just how run down the canes are after 15 yrs of mediocrity.we all knew in 2016 it'd be 2-3 years before we'd make some noise because of the talent that was lacking on this team.hope you allow the next hc time and don't expect a quick turn around.

What are people defining as a turn around and talent to themselves?? To me it’s winning the coastal 9 outta 10 years and winning a couple of ACC titles. IF CMR was even an avg coach he should be 2 outta 3 in Coastal titles...but he’s gonna be sitting at 1...FAILURE. As for the talent argument...please...we had/have enough to win the Coastal consistently a majority of the time. To challenge the Bama’s of the world...yea we’re not even in the same statosphere.

So when you say 2-3 years to make some noise...are you talking being in the playoff conversation? Surely you can’t mean 2-3 years to challenge the BC/UVA/Dukes of the world.

Advertisement
Liberty has already exceeded our point total against UVA. They put up 17 and it isn’t even halftime yet. The Barry Jackson’s of the world and other Richt supporters can miss me with the “Miami doesn’t have enough talent” narrative. Liberty is 4 - 4.

What are people defining as a turn around and talent to themselves?? To me it’s winning the coastal 9 outta 10 years and winning a couple of ACC titles. IF CMR was even an avg coach he should be 2 outta 3 in Coastal titles...but he’s gonna be sitting at 1...FAILURE. As for the talent argument...please...we had/have enough to win the Coastal consistently a majority of the time. To challenge the Bama’s of the world...yea we’re not even in the same statosphere.

So when you say 2-3 years to make some noise...are you talking being in the playoff conversation? Surely you can’t mean 2-3 years to challenge the BC/UVA/Dukes of the world.
You just opened your big fat mouth and inserted your foot. When did we join the acc how long has it been since we sniffed acccg.in fact last year is first time the canes actually made any noise in regards to the acc.

I've always been on the wait and see viewpoint as far as Richt goes.....I'm as mad as anyone at this season, but this season as far as Richt goes is more of an outlier than a trend looking at his history coaching.....but I will be fair to him, it wasn't like he walked into a loaded roster when he got here. Program building is like watching sausage being made....there are some not so nice parts to it. Some changes need to be made especially at OL coaching....

Advertisement
Back