Cmr supporters

I think he's done a great job. He's raised money, recruited well, and built the IPF. The product on the field will change, starting Saturday. Will a double-digit win quiet some of you whiners?

Sure! I’d be more than happy with a double digit win. Looking absolutely forward to that happening against GT as you predict.

sarcasm: ON

Advertisement
I get your point, I just think the waters of debate are being muddied by the need to explore every single doom and gloom scenario no matter how unlikely.
congratulations for a FIRST in the history of football forums.
its a safe bet that the term "waters of debate" has never been seen before !
most kids on a message board would probably think "waters of debate" means a ****ing contest . :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

congratulations for a FIRST in the history of football forums.
its a safe bet that the term "waters of debate" has never been seen before !
most kids on a message board would probably think "waters of debate" means a ****ing contest . :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Thanks, I try to bring a level of sophistication to the board.

Also **** references.

Advertisement
Boy, this thread is really set up for an open and objective discussion, huh? No agenda at all.

I don't consider myself a Richt defender or a Richt slurper, but you do realize it is possible to both be very disappointed and angry with the current state of the program and pin a lot of that blame on CMR and his staff, while at the same time not feeling firing him tomorrow and starting over with an entire new regime is in the best interest of the program right now, right?

But go ahead and down vote me and call me a slurper anyhow, as that's clearly what you want with this thread.
Some just like to go the route of average and to make that even worse is we are below average!! Before we all use to get up in arms if we didn't kill the opponent! now we are just happy with having a retread washed up loser with no true vision in sight coaching this team!!

Yes you are a slurped Sir!! Did you forget that this is the proud UM that is now sinking to below average and now you just can't remember what winning is because of the long string of terrible coaching??!!

Advertisement
Back