CMR sad about seeing star players skip bowl games.

I'm with Richt. It's weak. Anybody's career could disappear on any play. It's the game. Don't like it? Don't play, ever.

Right, they dont like it so the arent playing. Bunch of hater, jealous fantasizers who are mad they arent these players because theyd be a warrior real man and play. Go work your *** off and make something of your lives like these men are.

How old are you son?

Im in my late 30s and dont base my life on how much i can troll spam and look tough on message boards "son". I do work in real life and dont hen peck other mens life decisions.

Yo, man. You just hen picked my post because it's contrary to your opinion, so let's not pretend you're a man who doesn't judge others. And what in the flying **** is a jealous fantasizer? Is that the role you play when being cucked?

Advertisement
I'm with Richt. It's weak. Anybody's career could disappear on any play. It's the game. Don't like it? Don't play, ever.

Right, they dont like it so the arent playing. Bunch of hater, jealous fantasizers who are mad they arent these players because theyd be a warrior real man and play. Go work your *** off and make something of your lives like these men are.

How old are you son?

Im in my late 30s and dont base my life on how much i can troll spam and look tough on message boards "son". I do work in real life and dont hen peck other mens life decisions.

Yo, man. You just hen picked my post because it's contrary to your opinion, so let's not pretend you're a man who doesn't judge others. And what in the flying **** is a jealous fantasizer? Is that the role you play when being cucked?

He sits in the corner with a dunce cap on and is only allowed to listen while he stretches his little wad of bubble gum.

You're not really that dim are you? You don't seem to grasp the concept of loyalty and brotherhood, you know standing by your commitment to those that count on you and have also sacrificed all season/career to help you succeed.

They arent in the military we are talking about a meaningless thing in the grand scheme of things and you try to make it like the weight of mankind is at stake.

It's not meaningless to a lot of people who have invested a lot of time, energy, effort and money into it. It means a lot to almost everyone involved in it-except the asswipes why have quit on their teams.

It's obviously meaningful to you because you're posting about it on a message board.

These guys have invested more time and effort in it themselves than you probably have in anything in your life, maybe with the exception of being a fake internet toughguy troll. Wannabe toughguys who want to try and show how tough they are are more upset than the teammates they are upset for.

I've noticed that you seem to enjoy the word 'tough'. I'm not gonna do the Princess Bride meme on you but I will say this......

If you think you're tough let me know when you want to meat up at the Y for mat drills. I can tell you and the Turk would have instant chemistry.

ok toughguy. Meet me after school lol

They arent in the military we are talking about a meaningless thing in the grand scheme of things and you try to make it like the weight of mankind is at stake.

It's not meaningless to a lot of people who have invested a lot of time, energy, effort and money into it. It means a lot to almost everyone involved in it-except the asswipes why have quit on their teams.

It's obviously meaningful to you because you're posting about it on a message board.

These guys have invested more time and effort in it themselves than you probably have in anything in your life, maybe with the exception of being a fake internet toughguy troll. Wannabe toughguys who want to try and show how tough they are are more upset than the teammates they are upset for.

I've noticed that you seem to enjoy the word 'tough'. I'm not gonna do the Princess Bride meme on you but I will say this......

If you think you're tough let me know when you want to meat up at the Y for mat drills. I can tell you and the Turk would have instant chemistry.

You wanna meat up just say the word.

How old are you son?

So suggesting you shouldnt judge others is the same as judging others. Ok, you could use that logic i guess.

Advertisement

ok pre-teen troll mental capacity.

You're the one defending quitters and I'm the pre-teen. Nice logic.

How old are you son?

So suggesting you shouldnt judge others is the same as judging others. Ok, you could use that logic i guess.

You called me a "hater, jealous fantasizer" for agreeing with Richt. That's point blank an example of "judging others."

I see that you're over the age of thirty, but you couldn't find an apostrophe to save your life and you have difficulty with basic reasoning. Do you by chance coach defense at the local Boys and Girls Club?

reflection of society . . . no loyalty . . . and i'm not talking to your school, i'm talking to your teammates and bros you've worked hard with.

everyone continues to bring up smith from notre dame as the reason not to play . . . but what about the thousands of other players that have played in the bowl game and didn't get hurt . . .

i couldn't let me guys down, the concept of team is the essence of football

^^^^Real man, right there^^^^

Real men worry about their own business and dont gossip and talk like a chatty chick about another mans business.

How would you know? Your posts are b1tchmade.

"My posts sound tougher than yours." Ok wanna be tough guy.

Meat me somewhere.

Advertisement
You're not really that dim are you? You don't seem to grasp the concept of loyalty and brotherhood, you know standing by your commitment to those that count on you and have also sacrificed all season/career to help you succeed.

I'm one of the toughest guys I know. I've rolled around naked on the mats with the Turk, and I can assure you that this 52Canes isn't man enough to deal with what the Turk brings.

You're the one defending quitters and I'm the pre-teen. Nice logic.

No, because your argument ended up with "i can beat u up" and "dont make me use a meme".

Advertisement

I'm one of the toughest guys I know. I've rolled around naked on the mats with the Turk, and I can assure you that this 52Canes isn't man enough to deal with what the Turk brings.

Did this happen at the Y? It's not a naked mat drill unless it happens at the Y.

The replies from the 2 trolls pretty much displays the point. Teen tough guy troll mentality who want to fantasize how much tougher and real men they are than these athletes.

mark richt can speak on this because he hasnt bounced on his players yet

people like saban, tom herman, ect cant speak on this

i give runnning backs a whole difffrent outlook on it as well where i say i understand ESPECIALLY if its a meaningless bowl game december 29th or earlier

So if during the season, you play a meaningless Division 2 game, you hold yourself out??? Really?? They call it a season for a reason...

Advertisement
mark richt can speak on this because he hasnt bounced on his players yet

people like saban, tom herman, ect cant speak on this

i give runnning backs a whole difffrent outlook on it as well where i say i understand ESPECIALLY if its a meaningless bowl game december 29th or earlier

So if during the season, you play a meaningless Division 2 game, you hold yourself out??? Really?? They call it a season for a reason...

I dont think its the same thing. And technically the bowl games are post season. After season.

Honestly, if these players are really that concerned about injury risk, some of them should not have played at all this year. Fournette was likely the first or second running back to be drafted regardless of what he did this year. Why even bother to suit up at all this season?

This is the reason they have insurance policies. McCaffrey's policy pays him $5 million UNTAXED dollars should he sustain a career ending injury. It will also pay him $3 million if an injury causes him to drop past the 40th overall pick in the draft. These are lump sums. Not NFL contracts which don't actually pay out anywhere near their total value and are taxed. It could be argued that Christian McCaffrey may not ever net $5 million over his NFL career.

Now this is a much more interesting point than arguments with key words "tough", "real man", "loyalty" etc.

Because if he got hurt during his first NFL contract or worse, becomes a bust in his first NFL contract he coukd make less than his insurance payout. I heard the guy last year got 900,000 so that isna signifigant difference.

I'd say the guy who only took out a $900K policy vastly underestimated his draft stock. Most of these policies don't require money up front so it's not like you have to have money in the first place to insure yourself.

Advertisement
Back