CMR sad about seeing star players skip bowl games.

Mark should shut the **** up.....unless he's willing to call out Coaches that turn their back on their players when they accept new jobs.

Hey, Mr. I-just-started-pointing-this-month, find Mark at Greentree and tell him to shut the **** up in person.

Your cūnty troll posts grow tiresome.

Advertisement
Mark should shut the **** up.....unless he's willing to call out Coaches that turn their back on their players when they accept new jobs.

Yep. The player who puts his physical well being on the line every play in exchange for $0 is expected to be there for his team, regardless of the insignificance of the bowl game, and in spite of the risks. OTOH a coach making 7 figures owes the team no loyalty, and can bolt before the bowl game.

Yep. The player who puts his physical well being on the line every play in exchange for $0 is expected to be there for his team, regardless of the insignificance of the bowl game, and in spite of the risks. OTOH a coach making 7 figures owes the team no loyalty, and can bolt before the bowl game.

Absolutely.

Advertisement
Everyone has their opinions.

A day after Mark Richt said players skipping bowls was "sad," Boston College's Steve Addazio said he's not in favor of players leaving the team early for the draft. "Everybody wants to rush their life, and then when they get on the other side of that thing ... they wish they could go back because it's such a unique time in their life. I really don't understand that. ... But everybody has got their own individual reasons...

Everyone has their opinions.

A day after Mark Richt said players skipping bowls was "sad," Boston College's Steve Addazio said he's not in favor of players leaving the team early for the draft. "Everybody wants to rush their life, and then when they get on the other side of that thing ... they wish they could go back because it's such a unique time in their life. I really don't understand that. ... But everybody has got their own individual reasons...

College is fun. Millions of dollars is more fun. Get it while you can get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back