CMR Presser from today

Mark Richt may let his quarterbacks get hit in scrimmage | Canes Watch

Something from "sources" who have seen practices:

Richt said there is separation between his quarterbacks, but he wouldn’t reveal who’s leading. Several sources who have observed practice told the Post that Rosier looks to be the most comfortable, which makes sense given his experience. Richt said he was “reserving [his] opinion until the scrimmage,” because someone may show him something they haven’t displayed in practice.

Porter's sources also told him that Kaaya was coming back.

Do you really want to have us list every time one of your sources told you something that didn't turn out to be true? That's part of being a reporter. Sometimes a source gets it wrong. You've come back to the board issuing mea culpas more than handful of times. Doesn't appear it made you any more self-aware.

I should have just said he's clueless.
The peter ariz and matt porter beef lol.
You know he reads this site , probably lurking this thread right now

Advertisement
"My plan right now is to give the QBs a normal jersey and play ball."

:rickflair2:

That tells you a couple things:

1. He's not worried about getting a QB dinged up because there are probably a few guys who are basically interchangeable;
2. He wants to see how a couple guys react to live conditions. Kaaya looked like a world beater wearing that red jersey in practice last year.

Great points! Richt also said that a QB has separated himself but he does not want to reveal who it is until he can see how the QB performs in a game like situation. Just speculating, but that tells me that Rosier is likely not the one separating from the pack because he already has actual game day film that can be analyzed by Richt and the staff as well as plenty of reps in the scrimmages from last year as the #2 QB.

Richt said there is separation between his quarterbacks, but he wouldn’t reveal who’s leading. Several sources who have observed practice told the Post that Rosier looks to be the most comfortable, which makes sense given his experience. Richt said he was “reserving [his] opinion until the scrimmage,” because someone may show him something they haven’t displayed in practice.

Down goes Porter! Down goes Porter!

Best game I ever saw a QB play in high school was Sherriffs at GA All Star game but if Richt wants to stretch da field with speedy receivers, he not dat guYsM. Rosier da early leader is my guess.

Do you really want to have us list every time one of your sources told you something that didn't turn out to be true? That's part of being a reporter. Sometimes a source gets it wrong. You've come back to the board issuing mea culpas more than handful of times. Doesn't appear it made you any more self-aware.

Usually I hate when you get snarky, but this might be the funniest thing you've ever posted on here.

Advertisement

And heaps was going to start.

Good decision. You don't know what you have until the quarterback is facing live bullets.

Matt Porter is too busy being a pretend hockey player, twitter raconteur, and leading the media vanguard on social justice, to actually know what's going on minus outside of his 15 daily minutes of press access.

Advertisement
I think it will be rosier. Sheriffs doesnt have the arm to push the ball down the field to this speed we will have. I think the offense will be run first next year with rpos and play action off the run game.

Am I the last one to figure out that Matt Porter is fincane?

No, because it would be news to me too

You wouldn't be the last one, at this point we are tied.

Advertisement

Could have fooled me.

You're defending him like either you're him, or you birthed him.

What does the fin part in fincane mean, anyway?

I don't care who starts, I just want to win! I just remember last spring, there was all this talk that Rosier would transfer because he was garbage and that the other two would be ahead of him, yet he was our second string last year. I just hope whoever Richt starts, he doesn't do what he did during that four game run where he totally used our qb wrong costing us those games.

Down goes Porter! Down goes Porter!

Don't link that hack to one of the greats ever! LOL

Advertisement

Could have fooled me.

Dolphins fan, most likely?

Could have fooled me.

Had nothing to do with Porter. Everything to do with a guy who knows what it's like to get stuff wrong and get called out for it being so quick to pop off like we all forgot about Anthony McFarland.

Last edited:

Could have fooled me.

Had nothing to do with Porter. Everything to do with a guy who knows what it's like to get stuff wrong and get called out for it being so quick to pop off like we all forgot about Anthony McFarland.

Refresh my memory on the AM screwup. Honestly don't remember.

Secondly, why do you seem so torqued about it?

Third, what's the fin?

Advertisement
Back