CMR Presser from today

Taking shots isn't the whole point. Does the QB know when to step up, can the create more space and time, how is their footwork in a dirty pocket, etc. Bard was terrible in all of those phases. A live practice will show more than if a QB can just take a hit.

I don't think he was as terrible as people making it seem. What pocket was he going to step up into and maneuver around in behind last years o-line? I'm not saying he had great mechanics under pressure but they were not as **** poor as people are saying. I'm sure there are many clips of him making bad plays under pressure as well as great plays under pressure saying he was just terrible is not an accurate statement.

Go watch the VT game. He sacked himself 5 times at least with some nice pockets to step into. He singlehandedly lost the UNC game and was a big part of the loss to FSU. Kaaya was good against the App St's of the world, sort of, he was pretty bad against FAU. He was bleh against GT. Kaaya was great at one thing, collecting stats when it didn't matter. The bowl game was the only time he performed consistently when it mattered, but even then it was 2.5 quarters he was good in while garbage the first quarter and a half.

Sooo what about when he made throws under pressure in those aforementioned games like fsu.. as i said before he wasn't great but he wasn't terrible either everything can't go perfect every play. There's a reason he's an NFL caliber qb ijs

Like the pick in the end zone that was a huge reason we lost? You can see Kaaya how you want. I'll remember the guy that went 23-16, 0-3 against FSU, and ran a 14.6 40.

We're talking about his ability to throw the ball under pressure there's various plays that caused losses in those games Kaaya served miami way more good than bad and i don't understand the backlash that he's receiving that's all homie.. Maybe Gruden doesn't know whay he's talking about when he analyzes qb play

Advertisement
I don't think he was as terrible as people making it seem. What pocket was he going to step up into and maneuver around in behind last years o-line? I'm not saying he had great mechanics under pressure but they were not as **** poor as people are saying. I'm sure there are many clips of him making bad plays under pressure as well as great plays under pressure saying he was just terrible is not an accurate statement.

Go watch the VT game. He sacked himself 5 times at least with some nice pockets to step into. He singlehandedly lost the UNC game and was a big part of the loss to FSU. Kaaya was good against the App St's of the world, sort of, he was pretty bad against FAU. He was bleh against GT. Kaaya was great at one thing, collecting stats when it didn't matter. The bowl game was the only time he performed consistently when it mattered, but even then it was 2.5 quarters he was good in while garbage the first quarter and a half.

Sooo what about when he made throws under pressure in those aforementioned games like fsu.. as i said before he wasn't great but he wasn't terrible either everything can't go perfect every play. There's a reason he's an NFL caliber qb ijs

Like the pick in the end zone that was a huge reason we lost? You can see Kaaya how you want. I'll remember the guy that went 23-16, 0-3 against FSU, and ran a 14.6 40.

We're talking about his ability to throw the ball under pressure there's various plays that caused losses in those games Kaaya served miami way more good than bad and i don't understand the backlash that he's receiving that's all homie.. Maybe Gruden doesn't know whay he's talking about when he analyzes qb play

All I know is Kaaya lead our team in sacks.

For me, it's not even about Kaaya taking shots necessarily. I've never questioned his toughness. It's that so often he took shots he never had to take in the first place due to his lack of pressure awareness.

I agree with that at times that happened but not as often as fans make it seem lol

All I know is Kaaya lead our team in sacks.

ok

Ken Dorsey
If Sheriffs can make all the short to mid range throws then he really only needs a quick 40 yard toss with air to Richards, Thomas or Hartley for a big play. Not like he will have to wait for them to get separation on the fly.

Exactly. Give me a QB with good timing and ball placement that can throw the ball 50 yards over a guy with a cannon that can't read a D or often misses easy passes. How many times have we seen a guy NOT hit in stride and wondered 'what if'?

Advertisement

Gruden is a charismatic talking head that never developed not scouted QBs that we'll. Everyone is great and he wants them on his team.

Please tell me one game where Kaaya led us to a last minute game winning drive. Or just give me an example of Kaaya beating a team that was ranked, at the time isnfine, but what about the end of the season? WVU and who? Also, please give me Kaaya's stats from the FSU and UNC games this year.

Did he ever finish that 40?

That's 14.6 days.

Gruden is a charismatic talking head that never developed not scouted QBs that we'll. Everyone is great and he wants them on his team.

Please tell me one game where Kaaya led us to a last minute game winning drive. Or just give me an example of Kaaya beating a team that was ranked, at the time isnfine, but what about the end of the season? WVU and who? Also, please give me Kaaya's stats from the FSU and UNC games this year.

Again those are team accomplishments but ok

Okay, throw everyone, but Kaaya under the bus. He deserves no blame. It's ridiculous how many people on this board believe he was not at fault for a lot of issues on offense.

Advertisement
I think nkosi perry will start

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

If Coach Richt is serious about letting those savages on our front seven loose on the QBs this Spring, we might not have a choice... Could be the only healthy QB on the roster come August, lol.

Okay, throw everyone, but Kaaya under the bus. He deserves no blame. It's ridiculous how many people on this board believe he was not at fault for a lot of issues on offense.

Is he not apart of the team? I haven't said that he had zero part of the team losing but he wasn't the biggest part that some of yal make him seem. The team would've been far worse off without him.

I think he was about to in the bowl game against Washington State, but Coley decided to let Yearby throw the ball instead, in the snow. [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
IMO I think Rick is still searching for that consistent guy. I think he also feels if one of these guys can light up our defense, then whoever will do just fine going through the season. As Franchise said, they're all interchangeable at this point, so he's not concerned with an injury(as he was last year when he felt Kaaya was the only qb on roster). Perry's arrival in the summer will apply heat on the starter, but I think he gets a shirt(JMO).

Is he not apart of the team? I haven't said that he had zero part of the team losing but he wasn't the biggest part that some of yal make him seem. The team would've been far worse off without him.

This team would be far worse without a lot of players. That isn't saying much. Kaaya did singlehandedly lose games in his career. UNC this past season is one game where the defense gave him every chance to win, the blocking wasn't garbage, and guys were getting open. Kaaya just couldn't throw a ball into the ocean that day because he was wildly inconsistent again any decent team. Go back and watch that game. We win that game with a QB not named Kaaya. FSU is another game he had a big part in losing. 1) that interception was awful and something a middle schooler would throw 2) he wouldn't throw it to an open Njoku all night for whatever reason 3) he never threw to guys in 1 on 1 to have a chance to make a play.

One of my biggest issues with Kaaya was he didn't throw guys open nearly enough. The backshoulder throw is something he's apparently never heard of. He needed a clean pocket and a 5 yard cushion between the receiver and DB to make the pass. If a guy was covered 1 on 1 he was always too scared to give his guys a chance to make a play. The rare times he would it always resulted in a big play.

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey
If Sheriffs can make all the short to mid range throws then he really only needs a quick 40 yard toss with air to Richards, Thomas or Hartley for a big play. Not like he will have to wait for them to get separation on the fly.

Exactly. Give me a QB with good timing and ball placement that can throw the ball 50 yards over a guy with a cannon that can't read a D or often misses easy passes. How many times have we seen a guy NOT hit in stride and wondered 'what if'?

And ... There it is.

Shirreffs is the 2nd coming of Ken Dorsey.

:stephenahand:

Rosier may take the first snap in game 1; however, Perry will eventually finish the game and keep the job from there.

Rosier is an awful QB. 50% career completion percentage with 2-3 TD/INT ratio.

I don't give a f**k if his face reminds you of Russel Wilson.

Porter is a hack.

First of all, Porter's "information" here is worthless. It's not even information. He said sources told him Rosier looks "more comfortable." What the fck does that even mean, and how do you quantify that vacuous horseshyt? It's idiot ******* blogger reporting 101.

Ken Dorsey

And ... There it is.

Shirreffs is the 2nd coming of Ken Dorsey.

:stephenahand:

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Back