C'mon Kaaya (Joe Schad Tweet)

lol you all wanted Kaaya gone and now you are complaining because he is gone. lol some of you really act like women on here.

This... they are wishy washy

Not one person here is complaining that kayaa is gone

This is a typical br0ck post, the first post was a fail to begin with.. might as well double the fail by quoting it and agreeing with it

Advertisement
Its the herd mentality on here. Whatever gets people upvotes...like it matters. See above post for prime example.

Its the herd mentality on here. Whatever gets people upvotes...like it matters. See above post for prime example.

Herd mentality? How about this. I heard Kaaya never beat FSU. I heard Kaaya never won the Coastal Division. I heard he also folded like a cheap tent in a wind storm whenever he thought he might get hit. I also heard he ran a 40 last summer and to this date has yet to cross the finish line. Why? Because he can't finish. There's your herd mentality.

Advertisement
You are so full of ***!!!! Kaaya has been completely unselfish during his time at UM. He's had that shiity line for 2 years. Never complained. Never blamed. I think the poor blocking was a determent to his pocket growth. He was getting killed at times. That will make every quarterback gun shy when that happens. I don't blame him for pursuing his dream. It's his choice. Why you not saying the same thing for Joe Yearby for leaving early? Oh, because he has kids and has a financial needs? I don't hate on any guy for leaving early even if I think they would be better served to stay in school.

Also, In an article for Miami's junior day, UM has a policy that any scholarship player leaving early to pursue a pro career can come back and finish their degree for free. That's awesome!!! It's all about Canes family!!! These guys are Canes 4 Life!!!!

Stop Hating!!!!

You are so full of ***!!!! Kaaya has been completely unselfish during his time at UM. He's had that shiity line for 2 years. Never complained. Never blamed. I think the poor blocking was a determent to his pocket growth. He was getting killed at times. That will make every quarterback gun shy when that happens. I don't blame him for pursuing his dream. It's his choice. Why you not saying the same thing for Joe Yearby for leaving early? Oh, because he has kids and has a financial needs? I don't hate on any guy for leaving early even if I think they would be better served to stay in school.

Also, In an article for Miami's junior day, UM has a policy that any scholarship player leaving early to pursue a pro career can come back and finish their degree for free. That's awesome!!! It's all about Canes family!!! These guys are Canes 4 Life!!!!

Stop Hating!!!!

Wow.

Stop Hating!!!!

You need to get your #1 key checked. Looks like every time you press shift+1 it keeps getting stuck.

Advertisement
Kaaya has a loser attitude. Hope he absolutely sucks in the NFL so he can be Richt's prime example of why it's dumb to leave to be a fourth round pick.

Wrong on so many levels.

I hope he kills it. Doubtful he will, but hoping he does.

His best chance is to learn a skill he hasn't shown yet: sliding around the pocket and using your body and legs to reposition yourself while keeping your eyes downfield. You don't have to be a super runner or super mobi,e to do that, but it's a skill he never developed - which is why he got into trouble in unclean pockets sometimes.

OK

Kaaya killed it at the combine. Mayock is quoted saying he was the most polished QB there

Whitfield Jr said he had the cleanest footwork and was the most consistent passer

Oh, wait...

WalterFootball.com: NFL Draft Rumor Mill

Teams Polled Thought Mahomes, Watson Had Best Combine Workouts

Updated March 4, 2017

By Charlie Campbell.

After the quarterbacks worked out at the NFL Scouting Combine, WalterFootball.com reached out to teams to survey them on which signal-callers they thought had the best workout. Like so much of this draft season's evaluation of the quarterbacks, there were a lot of mixed opinions. Here are the results below from five teams that voted:

Pat Mahomes: 2
Deshaun Watson: 2
Davis Webb: 1
Mitch Trubisky: 0
DeShone Kizer: 0

All of the teams said that Trubisky worked out well even though he didn't impress them the most. Watson also got praise across the board, even from the three teams that picked other signal-callers. The team that rated Webb the highest said that Mahomes was the most gifted physically in terms of arm talent, and was the most charismatic with the other players gravitating toward him. However, they think that Mahomes has major mechanical issues that could affect accuracy. That, along with the massive change in offense, had them rate Mahomes behind Webb and Watson. Surprisingly, no team gave praise toward Kizer, though at the same time, none of them spoke critically of him.

Aside from those five signal-callers, C.J. Beathard and Trevor Knight also received praise from team sources.

We all have dreams, for instance mine is to have a three way with two oriental girls. Doesn't meant that it will happen. Been married for 13 years now. I am still dreaming.. Brad can dream too.

We all have dreams, for instance mine is to have a three way with two oriental girls. Doesn't meant that it will happen. Been married for 13 years now. I am still dreaming.. Brad can dream too.

The difference between Bard's dream and yours is that all you need to do is fly to Thailand with $20 US in your pocket and it's a done deal.

Bard Kaayak can fly anywhere he want's to (even Canadia) and it won't make a ******* difference.

Advertisement
WTF kind of logic is that lol...

Smh, like I've said in multiple threads, everyone except him knows he made a huge mistake leaving early, but I'm glad he's gone & I've already moved on.

I've defended the kid and obviously still hopes he does well as a pro but it rubbed me the wrong way to equate the two- especially when making a Pro Bowl is almost a junk accolade in today's NFL.
I'm not a Kaaya hater in the least bit, but he clearly didn't vibe well with Richt & wasn't comfortable in this offense, his slow pocket reads & bad decision making cost us games this year, so I'm excited to see how we look with a new QB.

As far as his comment, it's just another example of poor decision making on his part, if I'm a GM interviewing him at the Combine I would simply ask him, does indivual success supersede team success for you? He would probably say no & then that would go down as a red flag in his evaluation.

Holy ****, THANK YOU. I am getting so tired of dudes on here talking about how badly we're going to miss him this year. The kid beat one ranked team starting three years here. ONE. Two if you want to count Pitt being ranked after we beat them, but there is a different kind of pressure when a team is ranked when you play them. Other than putting up big numbers against FSU (while still losing because he doesn't have a single clutch bone in his body), he racked up a lot of his stats against lower-tier/middling ACC defenses. Rather than realizing how good he was once he's gone, I think we will actually realize how much he was holding the offense back now that he's gone.

Of course, it will be a moot point if our o-line is trash. I expect improvement there though.

Last edited:

Smh, like I've said in multiple threads, everyone except him knows he made a huge mistake leaving early, but I'm glad he's gone & I've already moved on.

I've defended the kid and obviously still hopes he does well as a pro but it rubbed me the wrong way to equate the two- especially when making a Pro Bowl is almost a junk accolade in today's NFL.
I'm not a Kaaya hater in the least bit, but he clearly didn't vibe well with Richt & wasn't comfortable in this offense, his slow pocket reads & bad decision making cost us games this year, so I'm excited to see how we look with a new QB.

As far as his comment, it's just another example of poor decision making on his part, if I'm a GM interviewing him at the Combine I would simply ask him, does indivual success supersede team success for you? He would probably say no & then that would go down as a red flag in his evaluation.

Of course, it will be a moot point if our o-line is trash. I expect improvement there though.

Yep...your entire post was moot. The OL was trash. The team was pretty much hot garbage for most of his career, but obviously it was all Kaaya's fault. Despite him throwing for over 300 yards vs FSU 2 years ago...it was his fault we lost.

Advertisement

Yep...your entire post was moot. The OL was trash. The team was pretty much hot garbage for most of his career, but obviously it was all Kaaya's fault. Despite him throwing for over 300 yards vs FSU 2 years ago...it was his fault we lost.

Wrong. Feel free to actually watch the games, bud. Kaaya not only missed but was WAY off on plenty of throws even when he had time. His completions were aided by a **** ton of screens and short throws, and his yards were aided even more heavily by a WR corps that had I believe 2000+ yards after catch. Can't remember the exact number.

I acknowledged he put up numbers against them, but also that a large part of us losing was not being clutch/having it in him to win it. In 2015, he had the ball with plenty of time and a chance to drive the field and win the game, but what does he do? Throws two balls far too low and gets it swatted twice at the line of scrimmage. Game over. In 2016, he hit Coley for a potential game-tying touchdown, but he wouldn't have even had to do that had he just NOT thrown an interception in the redzone in the third. That pick completely flipped the momentum and they came back, when we could have gone up 17 that drive and effectively ended the game. He was also off on a lot of throws that night too.

Putting up numbers (like he did) means absolutely NOTHING when you consistently choke in big games and end up with NOTHING to show for it.

Last edited:

Wrong. Feel free to actually watch the games, bud. Kaaya not only missed but was WAY off on plenty of throws even when he had time. His completions were aided by a **** ton of screens and short throws, and his yards were aided even more heavily by a WR corps that had I believe 2000+ yards after catch. Can't remember the exact number.

I acknowledged he put up numbers against them, but also that a large part of us losing was not being clutch/having it in him to win it. In 2015, he had the ball with plenty of time and a chance to drive the field and win the game, but what does he do? Throws two balls far too low and gets it swatted twice at the line of scrimmage. Game over. In 2016, he hit Coley for a potential game-tying touchdown, but he wouldn't have even had to do that had he just NOT thrown an interception in the redzone in the third. That pick completely flipped the momentum and they came back, when we could have gone up 17 that drive and effectively ended the game. He was also off on a lot of throws that night too.

Putting up numbers (like he did) means absolutely NOTHING when you consistently choke in big games and end up with NOTHING to show for it.

I can count the number of times I saw kayak throw the ball away on one hand

it's zero

If he had a team to compete he wouldn't have had to put up 500 yards against FSU and make yet another play to win the mother****in game. You are remembering whatever the **** you want to. Can't argue with some of the dumbasses on here. I'm not on the Kaaya bandwagon, but its hilarious when our QB throws for 405 yards and 3 TDs and you **** on him for blowing it. That's just ******* retarded and I won't say anymore about it. All I'm saying is its not all on the QB, but you dumb****s gotta blame a single person. Now go on little sheep and jump on the next bandwagon outlandish statements that one of your leaders proclaims.

Last edited:

Stop Hating!!!!

felicia?

Advertisement
Back