C'mon Kaaya (Joe Schad Tweet)

I'm done with this board. Everyone is such a hater. It's freaking annoying

Advertisement
Kaaya killed it at the combine. Mayock is quoted saying he was the most polished QB there

Whitfield Jr said he had the cleanest footwork and was the most consistent passer

His awesomeness against no pass rush at the Combine is the same awesomeness that had knowledgeable UM football guys like Lu and D$ salivating about what he was going to accomplish in 2016 after watching him in practice with a no contact jersey on. Kaaya runs into problems when he isn't allowed to stand in one spot, pat the ball 3 times and let it rip with no one in his face or around his feet.

Kaaya has a loser attitude. Hope he absolutely sucks in the NFL so he can be Richt's prime example of why it's dumb to leave to be a fourth round pick.

Wrong on so many levels.

I hope he kills it. Doubtful he will, but hoping he does.

His best chance is to learn a skill he hasn't shown yet: sliding around the pocket and using your body and legs to reposition yourself while keeping your eyes downfield. You don't have to be a super runner or super mobi,e to do that, but it's a skill he never developed - which is why he got into trouble in unclean pockets sometimes.

Kaaya killed it at the combine. Mayock is quoted saying he was the most polished QB there

Whitfield Jr said he had the cleanest footwork and was the most consistent passer

can they put a 12 year old out there to rush him to see if these quotes remain the same?

Kaaya has shown himself to be a selfish player his entire cfb career which became completely apparent this year under Coach Richt.

Advertisement
I'm done with this board. Everyone is such a hater. It's freaking annoying

fWx327.gif

Yes, I would have preferred he stay. I think he would have been much better with CMR in year 2.

Reading that article actually made me dislike Kaaya.

Why compare himself to Prescott, when Prescott actually went back to school after having a great junior season?

I also hate how easily Kaaya has moved to "they" when discussing the Canes.

It's pretty obvious to me that Golden and Coley got Kaaya to sign by promising him the starting job and telling him he was on a 3-year plan to get to the NFL.

Y'all can pull for NFLU all you want. I pull for the college Canes. And if the QB play struggles this year, I'm blaming Kaaya.

NFL Draft 2017: Brad Kaaya dreamed of national title, but also NFL | The Daily Dolphin

Terrible job putting kaaya out there like he was a selfish player. Schad twisted his words

So you would rather he had stayed?

See, this is what's getting me. Pretty much nobody here was sorry to see him leave, but when he tries to justify leaving everybody blasts him. If you're happy he left, then don't give him **** about it and try to blame next year on him. If he sucks as bad as people think, we won't be any worse off next year with whoever we have.

Advertisement
Someone should let Brad know he could have accomplished both goals. It's been done before.

I upvoted this, because I appreciate you pointing out the logical fallacy in his comment. On the other hand, I'm not sure we could have won the big game with Kaaya.

I was just as enthusiastic as D$ after Kaaya's sophomore season. He looked good the final few games once Golden was fired, and I thought he would take a big leap this year. Instead, by game 2, I could see he wasn't progressing, and realized it was because he has both physical and mental ceilings that no amount of development by Richt can erase.

I wish Kaaya great things in the NFL. But the need to move on was mutual (and I think Richt saw that, btw).

Advertisement

His awesomeness against no pass rush at the Combine is the same awesomeness that had knowledgeable UM football guys like Lu and D$ salivating about what he was going to accomplish in 2016 after watching him in practice with a no contact jersey on. Kaaya runs into problems when he isn't allowed to stand in one spot, pat the ball 3 times and let it rip with no one in his face or around his feet.

This is a good post. We all knew or should have known he'd excel in this environment...not the athletic testing, but the clean environment of camp passing that the combine allows. When the bullets are flying, the real Kaaya comes out.

He's not bad, but flawed.

Byron Leftwich had a similar issue in the pros, not that he was jumpy...unless the pocket was clean, he couldn't really get off a good ball. His issue was due to the back pocket wind up, but the problem was still the same when the speed of the pass rush in the NFL was presented to him. What WAS a tough son of a ***** in college was turned into a dude that couldn't get **** off in the pros.

Yes, I would have preferred he stay. I think he would have been much better with CMR in year 2.

Reading that article actually made me dislike Kaaya.

Why compare himself to Prescott, when Prescott actually went back to school after having a great junior season?

I also hate how easily Kaaya has moved to "they" when discussing the Canes.

It's pretty obvious to me that Golden and Coley got Kaaya to sign by promising him the starting job and telling him he was on a 3-year plan to get to the NFL.

Y'all can pull for NFLU all you want. I pull for the college Canes. And if the QB play struggles this year, I'm blaming Kaaya.

NFL Draft 2017: Brad Kaaya dreamed of national title, but also NFL | The Daily Dolphin

Terrible job putting kaaya out there like he was a selfish player. Schad twisted his words

So you would rather he had stayed?

See, this is what's getting me. Pretty much nobody here was sorry to see him leave, but when he tries to justify leaving everybody blasts him. If you're happy he left, then don't give him **** about it and try to blame next year on him. If he sucks as bad as people think, we won't be any worse off next year with whoever we have.

I haven't heard anyone say that in a month or more so I just assumed you were on the "glad Kayaa's gone" bandwagon. I guess it's fair for you to blame any QB issues this year on him then. It seems to me that he and Richt weren't on the same page somehow. I don't have any real info to that effect, but I don't get the impression he felt comfortable coming back.

Kaaya has shown himself to be a selfish player his entire cfb career which became completely apparent this year under Coach Richt.
Such as when? Don't get me wrong, he left a lot on the table here, but he worked his *** off. Some of you guys are jumping on him for no apparent reason, so now you're inventing things.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
kaaya is like the guy that gets rejected by a chick and then says " I didn't want that nasty hoe anyway"

Talking about championships and couldn't even put the dagger in FSU at home smh

Like a little bratty kid that throws a rock at a bigger kid then hides behind their mommy. "Hold me back mommy, I don't want to hurt that kid!" Whatever Brad. You wouldn't have won a title here. You're not a winner. You're not a leader. You're not a finisher. Only way you make it to the Pro Bowl is if you buy a ticket and sit with the rest of the fans.

lol you all wanted Kaaya gone and now you are complaining because he is gone. lol some of you really act like women on here.

Advertisement
Back